Holiday Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Holiday Update - Changes

Post by penlopej »

Just had message that The Winter Woolies Special Event is coming to SimTown Market, offering a chance to win Fashionable Winter clothing and other festive prizes! Event available to all professions.
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

I just got a message too, but mine is for Winter Woolies special event. I assume this is some of the winter clothes I've missed out on.
mockingbird288z

Holiday Update - Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z »

A topic for any and all marketplace events in the Holiday Update.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Holiday Update - Marketplace Events

Post by pinkribbon »

I just got an update that one for all of the marketplaces was returning soon. It's called (or at least mine is) The Reindeer Special Event. "Offering a chance to unlock your very own Reindeer pet, and other festive prizes!"

Interested to see what else is being offered.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

pinkribbon wrote:I just got an update that one for all of the marketplaces was returning soon. It's called (or at least mine is) The Reindeer Special Event. "Offering a chance to unlock your very own Reindeer pet, and other festive prizes!"

I already have the reindeer...it is a great opportunity for those who missed out. But, I hope that I also get something different/festive for my town.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Butterfly wrote:
pinkribbon wrote:I just got an update that one for all of the marketplaces was returning soon. It's called (or at least mine is) The Reindeer Special Event. "Offering a chance to unlock your very own Reindeer pet, and other festive prizes!"

I already have the reindeer...it is a great opportunity for those who missed out. But, I hope that I also get something different/festive for my town.
I have already have reindeer as I paid for a pack to unlock them. My event notice said Reindeer Special Event to win a free dapple reindeer. I noticed the last marketplace event offered a number of 75 LP prizes to various players (free robodog, free dragon statue.) So some may get a free reindeer prize even if they are aready unlocked.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Yeah, my notice was for the Reindeer Special Event too. I've had the reindeer for ages and I think I only have one in my whole town (shows how much I like the reindeer, huh?). I wonder if there might be other main prizes?
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
mockingbird288z

In my game that has the reindeer and the winter clothes from last year I got the notice for the reindeer event. In my other game that has the reindeer but not the winter clothes I got a notification for the "Winter Woolies" event.

I think the other festive prizes they are talking about will be the smaller milestone prizes in the event.
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

I got a pop up for a market place event .... but Winter Woolies instead of a reindeer :-(
mockingbird288z

annarose wrote:I got a pop up for a market place event .... but Winter Woolies instead of a reindeer :-(
I've moved your post to the marketplace event thread. :)