[Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Frosty Mug
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [COMMUNUTY EVENT] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

Post by Frosty Mug »

Dev's are getting super greedy with events and store packs. Almost to the point where I don't ever want to buy anything ever. I wouldn't mind dropping a few bucks in past but it's outta control. Please don't ruin the game
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

My daily goals had changed last time I looked. The goal to claim a prize was gone, and the complete all goals is now worth 25 coins.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Yes I didn't want the goal "unlock or buy a prize" because I want to concentrate in collecting and then at the end unlock everything, plus I forgot to do it yesterday and I missed the coins :(
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

Two short questions:

Has anyone figured out when a bonus is awarded? Like every xy seconds/minutes? And what's the max bonus you can collect without using SP?

And something trivial - is it possible to change this thread's title? The typo is driving me crazy :P
ErinPW

Re: [Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

Post by ErinPW »

Oscar wrote:Two short questions:

[...]

And something trivial - is it possible to change this thread's title? The typo is driving me crazy :P
Done :lol:
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Oscar wrote: Has anyone figured out when a bonus is awarded? Like every xy seconds/minutes? And what's the max bonus you can collect without using SP?
HordePrime said this on the first page:
HordePrime wrote: If it works like the other events, the bonus depends on which action you do. For the shortest action (3.5 hours), 10 is the max and you get it every 20-30mins or so (less if you tap before then). The longer actions still seem to work on the same timescale but give a bigger bonus (up to somewhere between 30 and 40 I believe).
I've almost collected all of the bonus without using SPs and that's without checking in the game every 20-30mins so I think it would be possible to collect all of the bonus.

Oscar wrote: And something trivial - is it possible to change this thread's title? The typo is driving me crazy :P
Ack! Sorry about that, it was my fault! :oops:

Thanks for fixing it Erin!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Frosty Mug wrote:Dev's are getting super greedy with events and store packs. Almost to the point where I don't ever want to buy anything ever. I wouldn't mind dropping a few bucks in past but it's outta control. Please don't ruin the game
I think it's less the developers (FM) and more from the top (EA). This behavior is classic EA.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

mockingbird288z wrote: HordePrime said this on the first page:
HordePrime wrote: If it works like the other events, the bonus depends on which action you do. For the shortest action (3.5 hours), 10 is the max and you get it every 20-30mins or so (less if you tap before then). The longer actions still seem to work on the same timescale but give a bigger bonus (up to somewhere between 30 and 40 I believe).
I've almost collected all of the bonus without using SPs and that's without checking in the game every 20-30mins so I think it would be possible to collect all of the bonus.
Oops, I completely missed that post :oops: And I read the entire thread twice. I should pay a bit more attention to what I'm reading apparently! Thanks for reposting!
coricutecore
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by coricutecore »

mockingbird288z wrote:The total amount of resources you need to unlock/build the different areas of the magical rainforest. (The requirements to unlock an area will also be what is needed to build it.)

Daisies - 45,100
Blue Bells - 129,000
Petunias - 103,000
Pansies - 68,500
Constructo Coins - 1,945

The action lengths are the same for each flower (3.5, 5.5, 7.5, and 9.5 hours).
Daisies will give 315, 370, 405, or 430 accordingly.
Bluebells will give 475, 550, 600, or 650.
Petunias will give 700, 825, 900, 950.
Pansies will give 800, 900, 1000, 1050.
A little bonus math, for those people out there like me who want to be sure it's actually possible...
If you don't spend SPs, you can have 3 bluebell plants, 2 petunia plants, and 1 pansy plant. If you do the 3.5 option 6 times per day, it will take you roughly 15 days to get the bluebells, 12 days to get the petunias, and 14 (!!!) days to get the pansies. So unless you've already unlocked your pansies... you better buy a second one (so it will only take you 7 days at 6 times per day).
My strategy is to spend the SPs on the final kind of each plant so that I don't have to try to do it 6 times per day. If I have 4 bluebells, 3 petunias, and 2 pansies, I can collect them all at 5x per day in 14, 10, and 9 days respectively.
I didn't do any math on daisies and constructor coins because that's so heavily left up to chance. I really don't know what the odds are of making enough constuctor coins in time.
ErinPW

Re: [Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote:[...]

Ack! Sorry about that, it was my fault! :oops:

Thanks for fixing it Erin!
You're most welcome :) I overlooked it as well ^^
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View