[Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

Post by playsims »

I like this fairyland concept. FM did put in a lot of effort in this.
1) I specially like the Fairy Circle Field, waltzing around.
2) It would be nice if it has the option of wearing fairy clothes while in Fairyland or maybe included Fairy Clothing when this event is completed. Wearing fairy clothes is limited only in Magical Wings circle. Currently female teens have the fairy outfit from the Halloween.
3) Canoe ride, campfire, magical wings are cute but FM could have at least vary the actions as they are very similar to the actions in Outdoor Vacation (canoe), Tropical Island (campfire & mermaid swim).
4) It seems to be a waste of much effort in building these places, Romantic Island & Fairyland only to rarely visit them at the end. FM should put in some special hobbies that could be done in these places,like what they did with the Beach, Circus , Pet Park, Castle in the Island. This way one would really go back to these places to do those hobbies that they like doing. Of course with Simeoleons & SPs as incentives. I sometime go back to the Beach to do those hobbies surfing, snorkeling, shell collecting even if they take some time to finish, as I specially like to hear the waves roaring in the background.
davidjrizo

Post by davidjrizo »

bluebeariscool wrote:I was also wondering about the 'staircase' disguised as a Christmas tree. I guess it may remain a mystery.
It was never disquised as a Christmas tree, the stairs for this theme of this update just so happens to be pine cone just like the new Christmas tree this update. Once you do a quest you can see that the pine cone turns into stairs
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Just as David says... :)
IMG_0006.JPG
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

davidjrizo wrote:
bluebeariscool wrote:I was also wondering about the 'staircase' disguised as a Christmas tree. I guess it may remain a mystery.
It was never disquised as a Christmas tree, the stairs for this theme of this update just so happens to be pine cone just like the new Christmas tree this update. Once you do a quest you can see that the pine cone turns into stairs
When I first saw that pine cone at the rainforest (and before I saw the screenshot here where it calls it a staircase) I thought it was indeed the pine cone Christmas tree but that part of the quest would include decorating it.

Since before unlocking part 3 of the quest the only pine cone like that we've seen is the Christmas tree one I think it's perfectly reasonable, and maybe intended by FM, for us to think it was the Christmas tree.

Remember all this speculation about the pine cone happened before Chapter 3 was unlocked. ;)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

Just a general question - anyone else having problems with the countdowns or whatever you want to call them? I just finished another round of flower-grinding, planning to unlock the last flower. The 3.30h option. However, one person still has 50mins left. They started at the same time, give or take a couple of seconds. And I don't do any "time travelling", so I don't know how I could've caused this mess.

I'll probably be submitting another ticket to the firemonkeys soon - but as I'm struggling already to somehow finish in time, I thought I would ask you first whether you had any idea what might've caused this trouble.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Oscar wrote:Just a general question - anyone else having problems with the countdowns or whatever you want to call them? I just finished another round of flower-grinding, planning to unlock the last flower. The 3.30h option. However, one person still has 50mins left. They started at the same time, give or take a couple of seconds. And I don't do any "time travelling", so I don't know how I could've caused this mess.

I'll probably be submitting another ticket to the firemonkeys soon - but as I'm struggling already to somehow finish in time, I thought I would ask you first whether you had any idea what might've caused this trouble.
This happens in my town when changing a busy sim's clothes at the mall, salon or costume shop while they were doing the task. Not sure, if browsing will do the same.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

ErinPW wrote: This happens in my town when changing a busy sim's clothes at the mall, salon or costume shop while they were doing the task. Not sure, if browsing will do the same.
Then I'll especially avoid those things - thanks :) But this can't have caused it, I'm only checking the game every 3:30 to collect more flowers. Really frustrating... but at least I got a constructor coins jackpot today.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Oscar wrote:
ErinPW wrote: This happens in my town when changing a busy sim's clothes at the mall, salon or costume shop while they were doing the task. Not sure, if browsing will do the same.
Then I'll especially avoid those things - thanks :) But this can't have caused it, I'm only checking the game every 3:30 to collect more flowers. Really frustrating... but at least I got a constructor coins jackpot today.
Jackpot is great! Congrats!

Another thing came to my mind. Sometimes my sims don't start their task, if I leave the house too fast. But sure you avoid leaving too quick as well.
Sorry that I can't help :?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

Sadly, a week on, my WP still has not been get the update. Really upset about it, as I'm one of those people that had no Halloween challenge, and had finished all the other hobby challenges that came up when the came around the first time.

I've put messages on FB and they won't answer and on the Tech Support in Firemonkeys it tells you not to even bother asking for timeframes for the updates. Feel really shafted!
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
flloweradella
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by flloweradella »

hi, i have six days left till the end , but comunity bar just not moving, seems like am playing this alone, where is the comunity :( will loose it again as i did with the spa and been playing day and night