Next update hint? (French Romance Update)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
EricaSFP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Next update hint? (French Romance Update)

Post by EricaSFP »

The Community event is coming. At the bottom of the description of the update is a statement saying it is coming back due to the amount of requests and popularity of the event.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Wow, I'm loving the furniture. I wonder how the French chateau will differ between standard lots and premium lots or even island lots.
I'm going to want and I'm going to have demolish something lol
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

Bad news for me: I won't be getting the update, my device ran out of memory and can't download not a single kb more. I already deleted everything I could for previous updates, and I can't afford a SDcard at the moment, so there's nothing else I can do.
I guess I will be missing the event after all, and all the new stuff that comes out from now on. I'm so sad right now :cry:
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

thirsty4souls wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 04:40 Bad news for me: I won't be getting the update, my device ran out of memory and can't download not a single kb more. I already deleted everything I could for previous updates, and I can't afford a SDcard at the moment, so there's nothing else I can do.
I guess I will be missing the event after all, and all the new stuff that comes out from now on. I'm so sad right now :cry:
What about other apps you don't use anymore, and backup stuff to a laptop or HDD?
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

JakeSim wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 04:46
thirsty4souls wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 04:40 Bad news for me: I won't be getting the update, my device ran out of memory and can't download not a single kb more. I already deleted everything I could for previous updates, and I can't afford a SDcard at the moment, so there's nothing else I can do.
What about other apps you don't use anymore, and backup stuff to a laptop or HDD?
No more files nor apps to delete, the phone is pretty much empty :(
The only app left is precisely The SFP. And of course the apps that come with the device by default, can't be deleted just disabled, which I already did long ago plus deleting all of their data for extra room.
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

thirsty4souls wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 05:08
JakeSim wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 04:46
No more files nor apps to delete, the phone is pretty much empty :(
The only app left is precisely The SFP. And of course the apps that come with the device by default, can't be deleted just disabled, which I already did long ago plus deleting all of their data for extra room.
That's weird, I would send you a SD card if I could, I have many there in a drawer.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I have a lot and would graciously send you the SD cards too. Use file storage like iCloud, OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox for pictures and video media. By doing so, you can delete them from your device but still have them on the cloud servers.
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

JakeSim wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 05:19That's weird, I would send you a SD card if I could, I have many there in a drawer.
Butterfly wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 05:51 I have a lot and would graciously send you the SD cards too. Use file storage like iCloud, OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox for pictures and video media. By doing so, you can delete them from your device but still have them on the cloud servers.
I know, the thing is that I use this device for SFP exclusively and is already empty. All my personal stuff is storaged in my own phone (which I had to release from the game originally, cause it was taking up so much storage room and I need it for work, so I can't install the game back there either).
I'll have to deal with it.
Thank you both for your good will and your suggestions anyways, you're so kind :')
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Oh I see. Maybe you can save your game to the cloud.

Delete the SFP app from your device.

Download a cache cleaning app to remove all old floating caches from previous game stores.

Delete the cache cleaning app from your device.

Reboot your device.

Reinstall the SFP app and it's new updates...voila!
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

Yeah, I've thought about that but I'm too scared of it not working lol
If I uninstall the game and after the cleaning I still don't have enough room in the phone's memory, I'm done cause I won't be able to even redownload the game, with the extra mb of the update :p
~ I'm back ~ 🤪