French Romance Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: French Romance Update - Changes

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Lishws720 wrote: 10 Feb 2017, 18:58 Regarding the paperboy ads (videos), there are new items to win. Gone are the toasters and tea sets, and I've seen the tall fern, sci fi counter top, and Japanese toilet as possible freebies. Still ticked off about only getting 1 LP or SP, though. I hope they continue to rotate new items in, maybe twice a year?
I was happy to see different prizes but, since the update, my game crashes a lot when watching the videos. :|
Updated town info in profile
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 10 Feb 2017, 21:29
Lishws720 wrote: 10 Feb 2017, 18:58 Regarding the paperboy ads (videos), there are new items to win. Gone are the toasters and tea sets, and I've seen the tall fern, sci fi counter top, and Japanese toilet as possible freebies. Still ticked off about only getting 1 LP or SP, though. I hope they continue to rotate new items in, maybe twice a year?
I was happy to see different prizes but, since the update, my game crashes a lot when watching the videos. :|
There's a known issue page for the game crashing when you watch advertisements. The usual trouble shooting steps are listed so I don't know how much help the page will actually give but sometimes it's nice to at least have the issue acknowledged.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 11 Feb 2017, 01:53
Debbilu_7 wrote: 10 Feb 2017, 21:29
There's a known issue page for the game crashing when you watch advertisements. The usual trouble shooting steps are listed so I don't know how much help the page will actually give but sometimes it's nice to at least have the issue acknowledged.
Thanks! It is nice to know that it isn't just my game. I don't worry about ignoring the paperboy now that he's giving single LPs/SPs and I'm working on changing habits (closing apps out completely etc.) to cut down on the number of crashes. I've rearranged some sims to avoid having 10 sims on a lot which also triggers a lot of crashes for me.
Updated town info in profile
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Anyone ever seen this bathtub?
Attachments
IMG_0094.JPG
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Butterfly wrote: 11 Feb 2017, 19:23 Anyone ever seen this bathtub?
It's the cryogenic bath. Part of the ice themed furniture. It looks quite a bit darker now than originally.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Thanks a bunch ☺️!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

copperwood wrote: 11 Feb 2017, 19:49
Butterfly wrote: 11 Feb 2017, 19:23 Anyone ever seen this bathtub?
It's the cryogenic bath. Part of the ice themed furniture. It looks quite a bit darker now than originally.
It looks like a graphics issue. They seem to have trouble with that and the ice furniture. If it's not the lights it's the doors... and now the bath. :roll:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

It reminds me of how weird some of my windows from that winter series looked for a while, but it was corrected in the last update.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

That's an awful graphics glitch on the bathtub. :o
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I'm not sure if this is new but when a dog drops his bone toy you get some XP