Post by Butterfly »

I was hoping for the harvester.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: French Romance Update - Changes

Post by JakeSim »

SKatF wrote: 22 Feb 2017, 20:42
JakeSim wrote: 22 Feb 2017, 20:13 Yes I was hoping the lion costume would be in the store but it isn't. I've seem it in the online store and doubt they will put it in the home store.
I meant it was supposed to be available for purchase with real life $ in my online store, not the home store in the game where you but with simoleans, LP or SP. Sorry for inprecision that caused confusion.
Yeah I know but the pop up says home store lol
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

JakeSim wrote: 23 Feb 2017, 01:03
SKatF wrote: 22 Feb 2017, 20:42
JakeSim wrote: 22 Feb 2017, 20:13 Yes I was hoping the lion costume would be in the store but it isn't. I've seem it in the online store and doubt they will put it in the home store.
I meant it was supposed to be available for purchase with real life $ in my online store, not the home store in the game where you but with simoleans, LP or SP. Sorry for inprecision that caused confusion.
Yeah I know but the pop up says home store lol
It's in the decorations tab. Have you checked there?
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

I had the Lion Dance costume in my online store in early January.
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

That pop up is confusing, it says home store but it brings me to the online store and plus nothing was in the online store. I already unlocked the lion costume but the pop also says the Chinese lanterns which I was looking forward to buying. :(
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I wasn't playing during the event in 2015 so that's maybe why I don't have it.
GoogleSim
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by GoogleSim »

I have just noticed that the campfire site in the Magical Rainforest is just a campfire, you cannot interact with it. I also failed to have two Sims to have a tiny tea party, the second Sim shows blue footprints every time. Has anyone else noticed that or is it just my game glitching?
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

The rocks and the guitar are missing from the campfire. You have to click to the side of the fire to get the interaction. The sim will play air guitar lol. I'm sure they'll fix it sooner or later.
pajasek3
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Island bench

Post by pajasek3 »

Hi,
Sorry I'm new at this site so I really can't find out where to put this.
Does anyone have a problem with the kitchen island bench with sink from country homestead? It worked for while. Sink worked and I can place food on it. But now it's only worked as sink. I can not put anything on it. :( It is a another edits that I missed? :roll: I think it's happend after this updates.
Thanks you
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Island bench

Post by JakeSim »

pajasek3 wrote: 27 Feb 2017, 17:22 Hi,
Sorry I'm new at this site so I really can't find out where to put this.
Does anyone have a problem with the kitchen island bench with sink from country homestead? It worked for while. Sink worked and I can place food on it. But now it's only worked as sink. I can not put anything on it. :( It is a another edits that I missed? :roll: I think it's happend after this updates.
Thanks you
Yeah for some reason the developers changed that in this update, we'll have to wait and see if they correct it in the next one.