Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: French Romance Update - Changes

Post by Butterfly »

How cool! I've never seen that.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

It's not new but you will only see the xp if a sim is on the lot, I think. But it's been around for a long time.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Oh I didn't notice it before.
Silvestris
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

So resetting aging no longer costs anything?

Post by Silvestris »

Ever since the update, the option to reset a sims aging has been free for me.
mockingbird288z

Silvestris wrote: 16 Feb 2017, 19:17 Ever since the update, the option to reset a sims aging has been free for me.
Yes, it is a much needed change to the game made in this update.

You can see screenshots of what FM's support site says about it here.
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

I think we'd still have to Murrrder some sims though if we do the Life Dreams thingy. I'm holding out. They folded on the LP ransome. Maybe they'll make an ethical/veggie/kiddie version of Legacies at some point in the future.

But I have to applaud so much about this update. The château is gorgeous. I love the crepe seller too, the detail of the nonchalent way s/he makes the bike's suspension creak while waiting for a customer. I love the little low hedges that come in the grounds. The flowers, the flowers, the flowers!! The vineyards and the wisteria -- so well drawn.

And it's a huge welcome change for many that it doesn't cost game/real currency to keep sims alive any more.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

SimMutt wrote: 16 Feb 2017, 21:01 I think we'd still have to Murrrder some sims though if we do the Life Dreams thingy. I'm holding out. They folded on the LP ransome. Maybe they'll make an ethical/veggie/kiddie version of Legacies at some point in the future.

But I have to applaud so much about this update. The château is gorgeous. I love the crepe seller too, the detail of the nonchalent way s/he makes the bike's suspension creak while waiting for a customer. I love the little low hedges that come in the grounds. The flowers, the flowers, the flowers!! The vineyards and the wisteria -- so well drawn.

And it's a huge welcome change for many that it doesn't cost game/real currency to keep sims alive any more.
Murrrder :cry:
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Butterfly wrote: 16 Feb 2017, 21:55
SimMutt wrote: 16 Feb 2017, 21:01 I think we'd still have to Murrrder some sims though if we do the Life Dreams thingy. I'm holding out. They folded on the LP ransome. Maybe they'll make an ethical/veggie/kiddie version of Legacies at some point in the future.

Murrrder :cry:
Sorry. It sounds worse when you roll your 'r's too...
:cry: :cry:

...waaaaah!
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Age reversal

Post by garishplum »

I was able to reverse the ages of all my adult sims for free (even the ones about to become seniors). May just be a glitch for me but thought I would share for those of you who have sims that they don't let age.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
mockingbird288z

garishplum wrote: 17 Feb 2017, 14:32 I was able to reverse the ages of all my adult sims for free (even the ones about to become seniors). May just be a glitch for me but thought I would share for those of you who have sims that they don't let age.
I've moved your post to the French Romance Update - Changes topic.

It's not a glitch but a change made on purpose.
You can see screenshots of what FM's support site says about it here.