[LIVE EVENT] French Romance Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Missc0nnie
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [EVENT] French Romance Live Event

Post by Missc0nnie »

Is there a quicker way to get more constrictor coins rather than the plant spin? The spins gives not enough coins I find
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

Missc0nnie wrote: 05 Feb 2017, 15:49 Is there a quicker way to get more constrictor coins rather than the plant spin? The spins gives not enough coins I find
No - at least not that I know of. Unless you count grinding LPs to be transformed to SPs to be used directly to buy missing coins...
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

Hi everyone,

I've been wondering about one thing. Starting yesterday, those daily goals to earn more CCs reset multiple times a day. Yesterday i completed them twice, now I'm on my third round. Is this happening to anyone else? I'm not complaining ;) but it's kind of strange.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Not in my game but I wish it happened. In my case the unlock or win a prize did not complete today when I unlocked one of the furniture. Will see if unlocking a ccoins complete it if not I'm gonna buy one set.
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

I was surprised that my event was progressing seemingly pretty quickly, I only have a couple of prizes left to collect even though I haven't been playing super often or using any SP. But now I see here that people are getting different amounts to collect... I guess I was lucky for once. It's good, because there were some other events recently that really frustrated me and I got very few of the prizes (like the aerobics one, grr...).
tiffad78
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by tiffad78 »

Is anyone else having trouble placing the chandelier?
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

You have to place the chandelier first and then the other items underneath.

Hope that helps.
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

tiffad78 wrote: 06 Feb 2017, 22:14 Is anyone else having trouble placing the chandelier?
Not really. What kind of trouble do you have?

If you can't place it somewhere, check if there isn't any object below the spot that you try to place it to. Move that object somewhere else temporarily, place the chandelier, and then move the object back under the chandelier.
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I assume that, like last events, any extra coins and craft items collected will become worthless after one finishes. Sure wish you could save coins or sell off extra items.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

When I finished, my extra coins and crafts were converted into simoleons for this French Romance event.

I appreciative of FM for doing that with regards to the work efforts of my sims.