(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] French Romance Live Event

Post by contrarysims » 14 Apr 2018, 12:07

Thuraya wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 10:15
When you have sufficient SP, why use them for spinning for CC instead of using them directly for buying the prize? When you buy a prize and replace missing resources by SP, isn't the conversion rate 1:1 for CC? Cannot check the rate myself in the moment because I already completed this event previously.
I think it is 1:1, yes. For cc, definitely, not sure about the other resources.

I use cc either to directly purchase prizes if I'm a little short of craft resources, or for getting the full bonus if I catch my 8.5hr shift within a couple of minutes of them finishing in the morning. I don't like spending premium currency on "chance" that's for sure!
1 x
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road

parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [LIVE EVENT] French Romance Live Event

Post by parakiss » 14 Apr 2018, 12:39

Thuraya wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 10:15
When you have sufficient SP, why use them for spinning for CC instead of using them directly for buying the prize? When you buy a prize and replace missing resources by SP, isn't the conversion rate 1:1 for CC? Cannot check the rate myself in the moment because I already completed this event previously.
It was because that I don't have sufficient SP to begin with. My SP is less than 30 when the remaining CC needed is over 500 in less than 3 days. I wouldn't be as annoyed if the amount needed is less than 200 since that is manageable with the remaining time but 500+ ? Unlikely unless I get 3 grasshopper spins a few times. Btw, the conversion rate for all resources and CC to SP is 1:1
1 x
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN (in-progress) : Starter House @ 22 West Side