[LIVE EVENT] French Romance Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [EVENT] French Romance Live Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

Looks like the French Romance lamps are white versions of the lamps in the actor's trailer at the movie studio. :lol:
IMG_3271.JPG
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Mysimsworkhard
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Mysimsworkhard »

I do not even think you can complete this without getting Laura or just spend money on SP it's unfair as my sims work and work for 12 days straight with little to no reward.
coricutecore
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by coricutecore »

I unlocked everything. I spent loads of SPs. Part of me wishes I kept track (I used them for instant restocking, spinning for extra CCs, and then to just flat out buy the remaining CCs I needed at the end) but part of me doesn't want to know how much I wasted on this! I wish SFP made these events easier. The challenge is fun but only if it's realistic!
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

I actually think that it is doable.

I didn't play 24/7 - I work 3 days a week, and can't do the 2.5h these days. And I must admit - I was too lazy to set an alarm at night. Seriously, I hardly ever get enough sleep as it is. And I got the highest requirements.

Still, I unlocked everything. I won't be able to claim the last item - I'm missing approx 10k candles, and 317 CCs. I didn't get the triple bonus once - if I were more lucky, I might've made it in terms of coins. And if I had set an alarm some nights (or took bathroom breaks at work to restart actions every 2.5h), I would've gotten enough glassware. And more candles, more spins, more CCs.

And I didn't spend a single SP.

Which is why I'm annoyed - lower requirements, and I could've bought the rest. I don't have enough SP to finish. But it is doable.
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

mockingbird288z wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 05:52 Looks like the French Romance lamps are white versions of the lamps in the actor's trailer at the movie studio. :lol
Also the new sink looks similar to the country homestead one. Same fixtures, different color.
Attachments
20170213_152627.jpg
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SimCitySue wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 22:45
mockingbird288z wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 05:52 Looks like the French Romance lamps are white versions of the lamps in the actor's trailer at the movie studio. :lol
Also the new sink looks similar to the country homestead one. Same fixtures, different color.
Yes, you're right! I wonder how much furniture they already have designed and coded and are just waiting for ways to make us work/pay for it... :roll:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

SimCitySue wrote: 13 Feb 2017, 22:45
Attachments
I was wondering why they gave us this random island bench that didn't match any of the homestead counters. Looks like EA just decided to use it for the frnench update instead. lol I'm glad we finally have a match set now.
I was wondering why they gave us this random island bench that didn't match any of the homestead counters. Looks like EA just decided to use it for the frnench update instead. lol I'm glad we finally have a match set now.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

:( Now it all makes perfect sense...no effort in giving us FRESH, NEW furniture items and designs. :(
SaltyFrog75
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SaltyFrog75 »

Butterfly wrote: 14 Feb 2017, 01:21 :( Now it all makes perfect sense...no effort in giving us FRESH, NEW furniture items and designs. :(
No effort there, but plenty of effort in making it nearly impossible to complete without money or a copious supply of SP on-hand. :roll:
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I agree...that's not nice Lol 😁!