[LIVE EVENT] French Romance Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] French Romance Live Event

Post by copperwood »

Also as in previous events like this , if you use 1 SP during the last couple minutes just before the time is up, you'll get all the bonus that's left. Might be handy if you use the longer option overnight.
kelline
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kelline »

Penguvader wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 11:33 Hi All,

I started playing sims during the spa event and I was able to purchase a spin plant but it seems to have disappeared from my inventory and there isn't one for me to purchase in the event tab this time. The game has told me to buy one from the event tab but I have checked and I just restarted the game to see if that helped but the spin plant is still missing. Has anyone else got this problem? I know I won't have a chance to get everything if I can't spin for constructor coins :-(

Thanks
I'm with you and can't find the spin plant at all :(
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

The spin plan is the event tab of the home store (garden patch with teal trimming).
Attachments
Garden Patch - French Romance Event
Garden Patch - French Romance Event
Garden Patch - French Romance Event.PNG (65.3 KiB) Viewed 4624 times
1KrazyKanuck
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 1KrazyKanuck »

Butterfly wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 18:34 The spin plan is the event tab of the home store (garden patch with teal trimming).
That doesn't show up in my game. And while I'm complaining I can not add pool ladders or move them without my game crashing.
SimTillTheEnd
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimTillTheEnd »

Just wondering if fencing for the chateau will show up on an island lot. And are the shrubs moveable?
kelline
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kelline »

1KrazyKanuck wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 19:03
Butterfly wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 18:34 The spin plan is the event tab of the home store (garden patch with teal trimming).
That doesn't show up in my game. And while I'm complaining I can not add pool ladders or move them without my game crashing.
It doesn't show up on mine either. All mine shows is the 4 stations. I tried getting a pic, but the buttons wer cooperating.
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

It only showed up for me after the quest got that far - at first, I couldn't see it either. Maybe try reinstalling the game?
Penguvader
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Penguvader »

I have logged a ticket with firemonkey about the missing spin plant and missing Laura Craft so fingers crossed they will fix it soon. All that shows in the event tab for me are the different stations 😢
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

SimTillTheEnd wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 19:13 Just wondering if fencing for the chateau will show up on an island lot. And are the shrubs moveable?
The fencing shows up on the both island lots and yes the shrubs are movable on all lots.
Tno01
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Tno01 »

I have a question about the French quest. Does anyone know what Laura Craft does and if it's worth buying??