[LIVE EVENT] French Romance Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [EVENT] French Romance Live Event

Post by SimMutt »

I rather like Laura. She's very arts and crafty with her apron and head scarf. Please stay, Laura. Or if you must vanish at the end, strip naked and leave your clothes for one of my sims to wear.
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

Hello lovely simmers, can I get some help here? I'm only finding that the event has started and requires an update to start the event - but what exactly is the event, and, more importantly, if I do not update straight away, will I be disadvantaged? If I wait a couple of days (until I've finished police marketplace as I'm one of the few that want that prize!) will I still have the full amount of time? I've heard there are "stations" and teens, elders and adults can use them, but this is all the info I have. I completed the tropical island so don't need any info on that as long as there is nothing extra that has been added.
TIA
Ventorus

Post by Ventorus »

-The event is just like a community event,with achievments and so,but you all do the stuff yourself.
-The stations are where you make the items to unlock the items to get the new furniture and the new build template.
-If you start later, you will not have the full time since everyone has to finish it at the same time.

Quick info : There are 80 new items with the update and 1 pre-built house.
Ventorus

Post by Ventorus »

Not to be like bragging,but I have the new house.
Attachments
20170131_094327.jpg
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

@ellasweet
Ventorus wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 07:16 -If you start later, you will not have the full time since everyone has to finish it at the same time.
I'm not sure if this is correct. I have 2 different games and I'm doing the event on both of them. Didn't start them at the same time though. The time remaining shows a few hours difference between the two games. So you might get the full time once you install the update.
atreya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by atreya »

copperwood wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 08:20 @ellasweet
Ventorus wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 07:16 -If you start later, you will not have the full time since everyone has to finish it at the same time.
I'm not sure if this is correct. I have 2 different games and I'm doing the event on both of them. Didn't start them at the same time though. The time remaining shows a few hours difference between the two games. So you might get the full time once you install the update.

Same thing happened for me. I started the event 1 hour later in one game and the countdown shows 1 hour difference.
Just a note: next to the time it says no time extension.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

copperwood wrote: 30 Jan 2017, 23:21 If you cancel the craft making action, you'll still lose one use of the station.

Further recharges take 2 and a half hours and are for 9 uses.
Or 10 SP for 18 uses.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

copperwood wrote: 31 Jan 2017, 08:20 @ellasweet
Yes, it seems it was not correct. I updated the game as I didn't want to lose anymore time - got the full 12 days. guess I'm doing it now :evil:
LovesRequiem
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by LovesRequiem »

did somebody do the math? is it even possible to finish in time? i just checked up on the pottery and according to my calculations i would be short on approximately 3000 pottery every day. i hope i miscalculated there.
Penguvader
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Penguvader »

Hi All,

I started playing sims during the spa event and I was able to purchase a spin plant but it seems to have disappeared from my inventory and there isn't one for me to purchase in the event tab this time. The game has told me to buy one from the event tab but I have checked and I just restarted the game to see if that helped but the spin plant is still missing. Has anyone else got this problem? I know I won't have a chance to get everything if I can't spin for constructor coins :-(

Thanks