[EVENT] Chocolate Lover's Carnival

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[EVENT] Chocolate Lover's Carnival

Post by mockingbird288z »

A new hobby event will be starting soon using the Chocolatier hobby.

If you weren't playing during previous runs of the Chocolatier Special Event you will have to wait until this new event starts to buy the Chocolatier Bench.
IMG_3343.JPG
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Chocolate Lover's Carnival

Post by Simsfanatic »

The event has began for me!!!!
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

I'm giving this one a miss. I never use the costumes that change the sim's hair when they wear it. Why do they do that? So sense has taken over my brain at last!! It only took a few years. I'm not slaving away to unlock a reward I don't want and will never use.

A new epoch in simmutt's world
:o
Gwen6275
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Gwen6275 »

I agree about not wanting to grind for these costumes. I will never use them.
elletheheiress
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by elletheheiress »

I'm also not participating in this event, however I missed it last time so I'm happy to have unlocked the hobby now. :)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I doubt that I will use these costumes but there have been rewards in the past that I thought were useless and have ended up using....so I'm doing the event but I won't be upset if I don't get them all and I won't be spending any points.
Updated town info in profile
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

I'm making a start as I've only just completed the hobby and I'll keep an open mind tell I see what the costumes look like. Seems to be completing at a reasonable rate at the moment but I for one am not going to use any lp on it. The last event was so costly and not going to fall for the plasma tank trick again!! I've also given myself a "kick" (as there wasn't a convenient monkey around) and am going to be more selective in future. Who knows what will be thrown at us along with the Easter eggs :lol:
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

I'm also doing this just in case I want the costumes at some stage ... but I'm not spending any SP on benches and no LP either. Won't be upset if I don't get them all. Is there a picture of them somewhere so that I know what I'm grinding towards? I can't get a good look at them on my phone.
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

As much as I love the work that went threw the detail of these outfits . It's really a beautiful outfits to have but I think they should of put in the online store and had the valentines outfit as one of a hobby events.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Simsfanatic wrote: 17 Feb 2017, 02:18 As much as I love the work that went threw the detail of these outfits . It's really a beautiful outfits to have but I think they should of put in the online store and had the valentines outfit as one of a hobby events.
I agree..seems backwards as it is now but...oh well lol! I'll grind away just because I don't want to miss out of the outfits in case I want to use them at random in the future. :lol: