[EVENT] Chocolate Lover's Carnival

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Chocolate Lover's Carnival

Post by CarrieMae »

I finished this on Saturday - this was such an easy event compared to the Aerobics Hobby and Ice Sculpting Hobby Events. I suppose it was easier for me since I already had this hobby unlocked, but we still got 8 days to get 6 outfits. I only had 10 Sims doing the hobby, even though you could buy more benches than that.

Incidentally, I went ahead and bought all the benches I could, in case there's another event using this hobby in future that will be more difficult. I already had 4, so it let me purchase 14 more, for a total of 18. The store says there is a limit of 15 per town, so I guess it counted my original 4 benches as one and let me buy 14 from the store.
charon
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by charon »

I had 7 stations and was able to finish all of the costumes pretty casually. Granted, I had reached the highest level previously. This was way easier than previous tasks...I liked it better this way.
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

Can the headdresses be worn individually? If I could wear them without the costume, might have a use for them.
Level 55 - Seniors quest
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Kassandra wrote: 21 Sep 2018, 06:35 Can the headdresses be worn individually? If I could wear them without the costume, might have a use for them.
Nope. It's a one piece outfit, so it's all or nothing.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

i find the costumes positively hideous and utterly impractical but i'll still do the darn event because if i win some, they'll be removed from the mystery box shop and i'll have better chances at unlocking something nice next time i buy a box. :P i also hate myself for letting this game play me but then what else is new :lol:
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

randy_thrandy wrote: 23 Sep 2018, 12:12 i find the costumes positively hideous and utterly impractical but i'll still do the darn event because if i win some, they'll be removed from the mystery box shop and i'll have better chances at unlocking something nice next time i buy a box. :P i also hate myself for letting this game play me but then what else is new :lol:
This, lol
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store