[EVENT] Chocolate Lover's Carnival

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Chocolate Lover's Carnival

Post by indiekicks »

So all you get are costumes? Pfffft. I'll take this opportunity to get one sim to level 6 since I missed this hobby last time around. Maybe next time they'll give a prize worth grinding for.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

That's all I see as a reward...the carnival costumes.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

annarose wrote: 17 Feb 2017, 01:54 I'm also doing this just in case I want the costumes at some stage ... but I'm not spending any SP on benches and no LP either. Won't be upset if I don't get them all. Is there a picture of them somewhere so that I know what I'm grinding towards? I can't get a good look at them on my phone.
Here are the front and back of the outfits.
IMG_7786.JPG
IMG_7785.JPG
The other colors available can be seen here.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Feb 2017, 03:13
annarose wrote: 17 Feb 2017, 01:54 I'm also doing this just in case I want the costumes at some stage ... but I'm not spending any SP on benches and no LP either. Won't be upset if I don't get them all. Is there a picture of them somewhere so that I know what I'm grinding towards? I can't get a good look at them on my phone.
Here are the front and back of the outfits.
IMG_7786.JPG
IMG_7785.JPG

The other colors available can be seen here.
Thanks ... I think I want them now! :?
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I don't see many repeats in this hobby it's nowhere near to the aerobics one.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I really wonder why FM is "giving" us the carnival costumes. Maybe next update a trip to a marde gras? Would have been nicer if the hairstyle for the female is free floweing, not a bun.

That reminds me of the Egyptian style hairstyle, which is rather odd. No costumes to match. What were they thinking of when they include that?

At least this event is not stressful.
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

playsims wrote: 17 Feb 2017, 07:43 I really wonder why FM is "giving" us the carnival costumes. Maybe next update a trip to a marde gras? Would have been nicer if the hairstyle for the female is free floweing, not a bun.

That reminds me of the Egyptian style hairstyle, which is rather odd. No costumes to match. What were they thinking of when they include that?

At least this event is not stressful.
I'm guessing because irl the Brazil festival is starting next week and they wanted to show a contribution to that like with the fashion weeks and the outfits they put for those, I'm surprise they made into a hobby tho. They usually put real life event clothes inpriation in the clothes store in game to purchase.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

I like the costumes, they're unique, nothing like we've ever had before. And the hobby is really easy, not many repeats as mentioned. I've bought 11 benches, I didn't buy any for sp. I have 3 costumes so far.
mockingbird288z

I like the outfits, too! They are very colorful!

I'm thinking this event won't repeat, though. It might be like the Lunar New Year event for the Lion Dance costume back in 2015. Next year, around the time Carnival starts again, these outfits will probably appear in the online store.
mockingbird288z

JKCher wrote: 17 Feb 2017, 09:06 I like the costumes, they're unique, nothing like we've ever had before. And the hobby is really easy, not many repeats as mentioned. I've bought 11 benches, I didn't buy any for sp. I have 3 costumes so far.
That's strange, I bought 10 in my second game and the last one cost me 8 SPs. The 11th would have cost me 12. :?