[Community Event] Tropical Romance Island

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [EVENT] Tropical Romance Island

Post by mockingbird288z »

miirkaelisaar wrote: 14 Mar 2017, 01:14 I'm confused about the coast wedding venue, it's just a decoration basically? I kind of thought it was a big deal because you'd be able to marry your sims there, but you can only officiate the wedding or watch the wedding, so basically you put sims in the chairs for 30 minutes to watch one sim talk to him/herself for 5 minutes and no one can get married, it's really weird and I wish I'd saved those resources for the bar instead... there's nothing you can do with the wedding venue apparently?
Sim can actually get married there. :) It's a bit tricky where to tap to get the "Get Married" action to pop up. The two posts here in the first Tropical Romance Island topic have pics and directions. And here are pics of the whole ceremony, it's really cute!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Tropical Romance Island

Post by PyroSpazz »

Maybe not the right thread for it, but I thought I'd share my Arabic-style "smoking room" in a house I'm putting a lot of effort into. All that's missing is a Shisha on the table. Tea will have to do. :)

I liked that in this living room, the TV is a total afterthought. Everything is oriented so the other people in the room are the focus. I wanted to give it a nice, cozy feel and the furniture from the Romance Island update fit the bill perfectly. The two doors lead out onto a wraparound balcony. I'll have to upload more pictures once the house is finished, I've put a lot of work into it and have a backstory for the family living there.

EDIT: Shoot, can't seem to post pics by phone. :(