New Update Coming Soon

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: New Update Coming Soon

Post by randy_thrandy »

ugh ... this seems rather ... useless and way too extra. there's 0% chance i'll build one of those monstrous, non-asthetic lots with the kiddie tree in the middle. i wish they made something more useful, like the french romance update was. or at least pretty, like the fairy island.
but no, we get kiddies. as if i'm not already a young single adult that's badgered about when i intend to marry and reproduce at every family gathering... -_______-
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Lyrical Waves
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Daycare Update

Post by Lyrical Waves »

Same here...yay!!!!
Kim_Z
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kim_Z »

I am personally very excited! I also hope this is the beginning of expanding items for other age groups as well. :)
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

randy_thrandy wrote: 03 Apr 2017, 17:24 ugh ... this seems rather ... useless and way too extra. there's 0% chance i'll build one of those monstrous, non-asthetic lots with the kiddie tree in the middle. i wish they made something more useful, like the french romance update was. or at least pretty, like the fairy island.
but no, we get kiddies. as if i'm not already a young single adult that's badgered about when i intend to marry and reproduce at every family gathering... -_______-
But then you could show them your game and say look at all the kiddies I have hehe. They might think you're crazy but maybe they'd stop asking for a while ;)
I think it looks cute and I'll end up completing it but it will become yet another property I'll never go to, I suspect. I agree, maybe not the most useful of things they could've done. I'm still waiting on maid/butler robots to clean up all the dirty dishes from doing the cooking hobby!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

To me downside might be another housing lot taken up, rather than fitting a new building into the existing map, like the fitness center was.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

SKatF wrote: 03 Apr 2017, 22:38 To me downside might be another housing lot taken up, rather than fitting a new building into the existing map, like the fitness center was.
Yes, I was hoping it was going to be a community lot too so I could use the lot my current daycare is on for something else. Oh well--I will focus on the positive point that we can customize it.🤓👍🏻
Updated town info in profile
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PyroSpazz »

randy_thrandy wrote: 03 Apr 2017, 17:24 ugh ... this seems rather ... useless and way too extra. there's 0% chance i'll build one of those monstrous, non-asthetic lots with the kiddie tree in the middle. i wish they made something more useful, like the french romance update was. or at least pretty, like the fairy island.
I feel ya 😁

That being established, I already have a house in my town which is designed with the bones of a normal home but repurposed as a daycare center (the massive formal dining room serves as a playroom). I'd be happy to transplant that design onto the "playground" lot instead of having outdoor toys crammed into what little backyard space was left for the standard lot.
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PyroSpazz »

Would anyone here want to see "apartments" open up in the Downtown area which, to date, has only the hospital in it? Granted any sim living there couldn't have a car, but I'd think it kind of interesting if an elevator was your main entrance and you could carve the space between the hallway and the building exterior into whatever you wanted it to be.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

PyroSpazz wrote: 08 Apr 2017, 00:43 Would anyone here want to see "apartments" open up in the Downtown area which, to date, has only the hospital in it? Granted any sim living there couldn't have a car, but I'd think it kind of interesting if an elevator was your main entrance and you could carve the space between the hallway and the building exterior into whatever you wanted it to be.
Yes! I was really expecting the first update of this year to have something to do with the downtown area. Hopefully we will see something happen there this year.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update