Day Care Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Day Care Update - Changes

Post by +.jana.+ »

I'm not sure if this was mentioned, sorry if I missed that - the ugly paving on the Neo Tokyo lot is gone, yay! 😃 Now it's back to normal, and the paving is only around the lot.
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Also, there seems to be a quite large open space just behind the city townhall. Has it always been there?

I tried to check that in my un-updated test game, but it automatically updated itself when I started the app. 🙄 (I have automatic updates of apps disabled on that device!)
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

SKatF wrote: 09 Apr 2017, 00:21 A little thing. When tapping the singing fish, it doesn't indicate length of task under name of task. It still is 30 seconds.
A few actions lost their time. I'm not sure why though. I first noticed when picking up a baby and also placing it in the crib.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

For those who have not had the opportunity (or the 100 LP) to buy the Easter basket, here is some info. (I got it in past years, and as I recall, it was cheaper. Or maybe it just seemed more affordable, since I wasn't hoarding LP for so many events.)

The basket only sits on table or counter (including outside tables.) There is just one action, a 5 second "Eat Easter Egg." The action is available to Seniors, Adults, Teens and Preteens only. That's right, the Monkeys decided teens, elementary kids, mom, dad, and granny can partake, but not Toddlers.

Now don't get me wrong, in our RL family, everyone from babies to 95 year old Oma at assisted living gets a basket. (The babies will get small toys and clothing items, Oma is getting a live flowering plant, a large print find a word puzzle book, and other small gifts in her Easter basket.) But we don't leave anyone out. Shame on the Monkeys!

Can we convince the toddlers that the new playground is in lieu of an Easter basket?
Attachments
Hard to see but she's eating a chocolate egg.
Hard to see but she's eating a chocolate egg.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

SKatF wrote: 11 Apr 2017, 01:32 For those who have not had the opportunity (or the 100 LP) to buy the Easter basket, here is some info. (I got it in past years, and as I recall, it was cheaper. Or maybe it just seemed more affordable, since I wasn't hoarding LP for so many events.)

The basket only sits on table or counter (including outside tables.) There is just one action, a 5 second "Eat Easter Egg." The action is available to Seniors, Adults, Teens and Preteens only. That's right, the Monkeys decided teens, elementary kids, mom, dad, and granny can partake, but not Toddlers.

Now don't get me wrong, in our RL family, everyone from babies to 95 year old Oma at assisted living gets a basket. (The babies will get small toys and clothing items, Oma is getting a live flowering plant, a large print find a word puzzle book, and other small gifts in her Easter basket.) But we don't leave anyone out. Shame on the Monkeys!

Can we convince the toddlers that the new playground is in lieu of an Easter basket?
Just a thought but maybe they can't reach the counter?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

pinkribbon wrote: 11 Apr 2017, 12:28
SKatF wrote: 11 Apr 2017, 01:32 For those who have not had the opportunity (or the 100 LP) to buy the Easter basket, here is some info. (I got it in past years, and as I recall, it was cheaper. Or maybe it just seemed more affordable, since I wasn't hoarding LP for so many events.)

Just a thought but maybe they can't reach the counter?
No, no matter where the Easter basket is placed toddlers have never been able to use it.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Also toddlers can reach counter for a plate of food when you do "call to meal."
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Adults now can "Wait for toddler" if I tap the see-saw while having an adult active. Teens and preteens can't :o I don't have a senior for testing. (My second game is still on the former update, so I could check if it's a new option.)
The other way arround works like before; play with see-saw - join in.
Attachments
Wait for toddler.
Wait for toddler.
See-saw together.
See-saw together.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

+.jana.+ wrote: 09 Apr 2017, 13:21 Also, there seems to be a quite large open space just behind the city townhall. Has it always been there?

I tried to check that in my un-updated test game, but it automatically updated itself when I started the app. 🙄 (I have automatic updates of apps disabled on that device!)
I searched for an older picture and found one from february. To me the open space doesn't seem to be smaller than now :?
Attachments
Townhall
Townhall
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I'm not sure if this is new but I've just collected my 10 keys today from weekly tasks and found out that premium prizes apparently changed, The lp prizes are still 5-6 lps but sp prizes increased dramatically, I've gotten two 25 sp ones,
I was so surprised something changed so drastically for the better and nobody is talking about it as far as I can see so I made the account specifically to tell this :'D