[LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by PyroSpazz »

Is it mathematically possible to earn enough constructor coins to unlock all prizes without buying social points? Down to three days left, I'm waiting two and a half hours to earn two spins which net me six coins between them if I'm lucky.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

There has been past discussion about how annoying Laura Craft can be. I find the signboards placed on every lot promoting hiring her equally annoying. This is especially true on houseboats.

I don't know why it varies, but sometimes they are on dock, sometimes by road, and sometimes on the boat. When on the boat, my Sim is blocked from going where I want to send her, and has to walk all the way around the back of the boat.
Attachments
Out by road
Out by road
On dock.
On dock.
On boat, blocking the way (I had to remove items so she could get by sign)
On boat, blocking the way (I had to remove items so she could get by sign)
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

PyroSpazz wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 01:53 Is it mathematically possible to earn enough constructor coins to unlock all prizes without buying social points? Down to three days left, I'm waiting two and a half hours to earn two spins which net me six coins between them if I'm lucky.
Think the event has been designed so that you have to spend cash. I am doing this on 3 games. I know I am not going to complete on 2 of my games but am hopeful that I will complete one. I have had to "spend" 1500 of my carefully hoarded LP's to convert into SP on each game and on the game I intend to complete I bought SP's. I suspect that the event will be repeated in the future. This is the first time that I will have incomplete events. At first I was thrilled with the rewards but now I'm feeling very jaded by the repetitiousness of the tasks. Nothing new there but the fact that my hard work won't be fully rewarded is spoiling my enjoyment of the game.
LovesRequiem
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by LovesRequiem »

something very unpleasant just happened to me. my daily goals did reset at their usual time about an hour ago ago. by that time i had reached 3 goals and fetched the rewards. when i checked the daily goals a few minutes ago, it said to wait for 23 hours and 30 minutes until the daily goals will reset again. usually i fetch the rewards when i have the requirements for all goals and never had any problems. now i will miss out on 30 constructor coins, which severly sucks. did anyone else experienced this problem, when just fetching some of the rewards and coming back later when reaching the rest of the goals?
Kim_Z
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kim_Z »

Oh dear! I have until 3pm my time for my reset, but I should check now. I still have to purchase my prize to complete the goals. I can't decide if I want to get the expensive changing tables, or pick the lower priced first. I got the ones I had to have already.
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

PyroSpazz wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 01:53 Is it mathematically possible to earn enough constructor coins to unlock all prizes without buying social points? Down to three days left, I'm waiting two and a half hours to earn two spins which net me six coins between them if I'm lucky.
No, unless you're fortunate to have a few spins with high amounts. For example, I need 1,100 coins for my iOS game. But thanks to the forum posts I realize that some items aren't as anticipated or worth the effort. By the way, if you're interested in the cribs I can tell you that the second set is two stars but sells for $20,000 in the store. If quality is preferable you may want the first set instead.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SarahBeth wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 18:10
No, unless you're fortunate to have a few spins with high amounts. For example, I need 1,100 coins for my iOS game. But thanks to the forum posts I realize that some items aren't as anticipated or worth the effort. By the way, if you're interested in the cribs I can tell you that the second set is two stars but sells for $20,000 in the store. If quality is preferable you may want the first set instead.
All the items and their cost in the home store are already listed in the Removed, Retired, or Truly Limited Items topic.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

SarahBeth wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 18:10
I think I'm going to manage it. Really close. Haven't hit the jackpot with the spinny plant at any point nor bought SP, but I do try to remember to be there when glassblowers and candle-makers need just 1SP to complete so as to collect all bonuses as cheaply as possible. I took all craftmakers off their crafts as soon as the maths allowed and got them onto hobbies for LP into SP conversion. Just glass and wax guys are going now. And I've set my alarm through the night.

So sleeplessness is the key :lol:

But worth it to cheat the system

(Oh, I use SP to restock... and I re-bought Laura, so they got that money off me :( )
D4n1el
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by D4n1el »

Do firemonkeys actually reply to any queries? I sent a ra question 5 days ago and I've still not had response. Even though I've been chasing them every day since
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

D4n1el wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 19:42 Do firemonkeys actually reply to any queries? I sent a ra question 5 days ago and I've still not had response. Even though I've been chasing them every day since
They've always been quite slow but apparently have become become slower lately.

Every time I've put in a ticket, I eventually got a reply. Probably took a week. Once it was longer but it was in the middle of a big glitch so they were probably overstretched.

Once you get someone's attention for your case, the response times are better.

That's my experience with them, anyway...