[LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by telemwill »

I am so happy this event is repeating. I just hope I can finish in time.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

In my mini-town this event has also begun. The requirements are still the same as shown in the opening post of this topic :)

Good luck to everybody!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

Oooh I'm so excited that I'll have another chance to complete this event! I'm missing only 3 more things, I hope I'll make it!
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I have all these prize items, but I do not remember this event. It was in April? We won a toddler playground? I have a migraine today and am on pain meds, so I'll wait until I remember if I did this event. :? I'm sure I did, but I don't remember the toddler playground. Hm?
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Day Care Update - Changes

Post by Rosie »

Lenny wrote: 15 Apr 2017, 16:47
Rosie wrote: 15 Apr 2017, 02:44 Has anyone completed the Day Care quest? I have 40 min to decide if I want to use 100 sp or not. Do people like it? Thanks!
I didn't like it. I don't like any of those ressource grinding events we get all the time now. The game was much more fun as we had quests with real stories and characters like Santa or Osiris to interact. I just stick around because I have invested to much time and some real money in the game and I love my sims-characters. I may quitt updating the game for a whiel though if those kind of events continue. I did so for nearly a year after the orbs were introduced.

I had to spend 285 sp in order to finish the last price. I had left out the bed since the pirate ones was given in the game last year, so I though I could leave this out. But in the end I wanted to unlock the daycare and I had hit the jackpot with the SP-plant recently so I could effort it. I still lacked about 50 coins and nearly all the glasses for this price.
Looks like I didn't finish this one. lol. Not sure if I'm in the mood to grind, with this migraine. Good Luck to those who are playing it! :)
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

Is this the first Live Event that has been repeated? That gives me hope for Luxury Laundry and Custom Closets if so.
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

I was on the fence as but only have two items to unlock. If I needed a lot more I wouldn’t bother. I really wish we could decline live and marketplace events if we don’t want to participate.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

I reached the end of the bar but still had 3 more things to purchase. Luckily they don't need candles so I can use them to spin the plant. Didn't realize this started so it looks like I lost 2 days. Hopefully should be ok!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

It's my first time working this event, and I feel like it is going slowly. I still need to unlock the glassware. I wish I could check back more often. This is all so cute!

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I'm grinding away at this one, it is very boring but I want the template as I missed out last time. I only have two items to get, I started two days ago and still have not unlocked the first one I need yet but almost there :roll:
I too wish these grinding events were less common, it is a real drag. I would not have bothered if I didn't just have the two things to get but it seems a shame to miss out when it is doable for me.
I am glad they repeated this one but I would like a more fun event next time with no grinding!!