[LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by Chelle23 »

randy_thrandy wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 11:51 people, stop moaning. :P i have windows phone problems with an added one: i tried to manually update as it didnt do it automatically, so i uninstalled the app to download the new (last) update and guess what? the app store says the latest update is unavaliable. they took the damn game out of the store. if something doesnt magically happens, i have just lost 3 years worth of effort. fantastic right? specially since i couldnt save it anywhere but microsoft cloud and even that expires in 7 days. even the .xap file doesnt work (the one i found anyway) and now i just.... i wonder what was it i did so wrong in the previous life to justify so much bad karma. i mean a few days ago messenger for facebook stopped working on windows phones. and all that is just a tip of the iceberg considering my private life. :o :o :o
Luckily I checked the Facebook page first. Windows has stop supporting the app! Just like loads of other apps that I use everyday or really need, like the bus app!! A year left on my contract until I change to a Samsung phone instead!

Have a tablet coming tomorrow, hope I can load the game on different platform. If anyone has done this please let me know :-)
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
EricaSFP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EricaSFP »

You can play the game on Android and/or Apple/iOS. Not sure how to transfer your current game to one of those, though.
Ebi!!
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Ebi!! »

I'm not sure if it is a glitch or something but I still collect things from Laura Craft. I bought her for the French Event and I am still collecting from her for this event. Every time I open the game , the board is there telling me I can buy her but there is also the little arts and crafts bubble that i can click on and it lets me collect the crafts . It may be a glitch but if you already bought her from the French event you should check and see .
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

Lenny wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 12:57 Really I want the old quest back where FM could be bothered to give as a story and someone funyn to interact with (like Santa). Now it's always just grindign for this ressources and that ressources.
I'm with you! Good thing I don't care about toddlers (don't have any in my game), so I can skip this "event" (aka grindfest). I really liked all the prizes from the French Romance event, and I'm glad I did it, but I got so very tired/bored toward the end. I did enough of the intro quests to get the event screen to see all of the prizes I could win, but again, I don't care about toddlers so there's nothing here I'll miss.

A part of me kinda wants to do it since this is the last update for me (I'm on WP). Too bad my last update is focused on toddlers. Ah well...hopefully there will be a marketplace event for the hospital or some other prizes that I'm interested in. Doesn't seem like there'll be any other quests or new events.

And, no...not planning to get an iPhone or Android to continue playing with updates, since I'd have to start over. There's no way I'm doing all those quests again and losing all my purchases and starting a town from scratch. Bleh...I'd do it in a regular Sims game, but not with this grindy game. Don't get me wrong, I've really enjoyed this game, but the thought of starting over and losing everything...
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I don't blame you CarrieMae, the thought of starting over after a few years of play would make me sick too. Hopefully if enough people moan at them, then EA might allow WP users to transfer their games.

I hate these grinding events, they make me sick. I do not think I will unlock everything, it's the CC that I cannot get enough of as I will not spend my real life money on this game. However, I will try my best. I lost out on a lot of the French Romance stuff due to running out of time and now I see things in other people's towns that I'd love to have. Hopefully I will be able to have a chance to win them again sometime.

I just got a marketplace event but will not be doing it as the toddler event is enough to be going on with :roll:
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

A weird thing just happened in my game ... the event coin flower patch reverted back to a regular garden patch!? Easy enough to add another Coin flower patch from the event tab, but still a bit odd :?
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

Just one short question - do your daily goals randomly reset themselves as well? I'm working on my second set of today right now - not that I'm complaining, as I'm really unlucky with the CC spins - but it's rather weird imo.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Oscar wrote: 07 Apr 2017, 05:31 Just one short question - do your daily goals randomly reset themselves as well? I'm working on my second set of today right now - not that I'm complaining, as I'm really unlucky with the CC spins - but it's rather weird imo.
Not mine :(
I wish I could do them more than once daily!!
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

annarose wrote: 07 Apr 2017, 03:25 A weird thing just happened in my game ... the event coin flower patch reverted back to a regular garden patch!? Easy enough to add another Coin flower patch from the event tab, but still a bit odd :?
Mine did that too.
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Happy universe wrote: 07 Apr 2017, 10:22
annarose wrote: 07 Apr 2017, 03:25 A weird thing just happened in my game ... the event coin flower patch reverted back to a regular garden patch!? Easy enough to add another Coin flower patch from the event tab, but still a bit odd :?
Mine did that too.
Yes mine reverted as well.
And no repeat of daily goals.