[LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Dream Daycare Live Event starts automatically once you update. There's probably some time to update before it starts to cut into the time given.
IMG_8623.JPG

Stations
The stations are the same as for the French Romance Live Event
Candle
Candle
Pottery
Pottery
Jewelry
Jewelry
Glassware
Glassware
We still have to progress through the personal prizes to unlock the different craft stations to use. So while you may have them in your inventory they are unusable until you unlock them again.
IMG_6611.JPG

Prizes
IMG_8611.JPG
IMG_8612.JPG
IMG_8613.JPG
IMG_8614.JPG
IMG_8615.JPG
IMG_8616.JPG
IMG_8617.JPG
IMG_8618.JPG
IMG_8619.JPG
IMG_8620.JPG
IMG_8621.JPG
IMG_8622.JPG

Requirements

The total requirements are:
Candles - 21,800
Pottery - 91,000
Jewelry - 81,300
Glassware - 70,500
Constructor Coins - 1,490

Restocking
7 actions are stocked when you purchase a station from the home store.

After those 7 are used it takes 2.5 hours to restock it for 9 uses or 10 SPs to restock for 18 uses. If you are using SP it is better to pay the 10 to get 18 uses as speeding up the 2.5 hour takes 9 SPs.
IMG_6616.JPG
Placing a station into your inventory will take away any stocked uses left in that station. If you want to move a station to another lot it is best to do it when it has 0 stocked uses left.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by SimMutt »

Not sure if it's a glitch or a scam. Even if you've already bought Lara Craft, you have to re-purchase her for this event :shock:
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

I have that requirement too for my cribs. Thanks for the numbers.
And yes I'm not too happy about having to repurchase her. I don't think I'll buy her this time.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

JKCher wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 00:13 I have that requirement too for my cribs. Thanks for the numbers.
And yes I'm not too happy about having to repurchase her. I don't think I'll buy her this time.
What happens if we don't purchase her? That's a total scam!
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

At least if we don't purchase her, we won't have the aggravation of the swine hanging round at the end of the event. Last time I could have throttled her quite cheerfully after days of listening to her calling for attention. I turned on the music for the first time ever to drown out her cries. But -- ugh -- that voice!! :?
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Rosie wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 00:17
JKCher wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 00:13 I have that requirement too for my cribs. Thanks for the numbers.
What happens if we don't purchase her? That's a total scam!
Well all she did was give you extra resources every 8 hours. So you could choose to get extra candles, pottery, etc. it's not like it was a huge amount but it did help a bit. So we just don't get the chance of extra resources.
It's just annoying for those that paid last time to have to pay again. I just feel like if we paid once we should be able to use her again.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

SimMutt wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 00:32 At least if we don't purchase her, we won't have the aggravation of the swine hanging round at the end of the event. Last time I could have throttled her quite cheerfully after days of listening to her calling for attention. I turned on the music for the first time ever to drown out her cries. But -- ugh -- that voice!! :?
I never have sound on but it was aggravating having her pop up everywhere after I was done lol
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

SimMutt wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 00:32 At least if we don't purchase her, we won't have the aggravation of the swine hanging round at the end of the event. Last time I could have throttled her quite cheerfully after days of listening to her calling for attention. I turned on the music for the first time ever to drown out her cries. But -- ugh -- that voice!! :?
LOL! Me too!! I was ready to hide her body in the park, with all that yelling. ;)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

JKCher wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 00:52
I never have sound on but it was aggravating having her pop up everywhere after I was done lol
I think most of the sounds are cute, but at a minimum. She was way overboard & loud. Ya know, I did purchase her last time too, but I didn't even realize I had purchased her, until she showed up. They kind of sneak her in, so I will stay alert this time. I'm not going to purchase her, then after a few days, if I'm way behind, I'll purchase her.
jessica
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jessica »

Rosie wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 01:06 I'm not going to purchase her, then after a few days, if I'm way behind, I'll purchase her.
Are you sure this is a wise course of action? If you consider buying her, why don't you do so as early as possible? She won't get cheaper and you won't get the extras from her you've missed in the beginning. Just my two cents.