[EVENT] Designer Rugs

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [Glitz and Glam] Upcoming event

Post by telemwill »

I'm probably gonna skip the survivalist event. I really have no hope of finishing it without using many lps. I would be willing if it were just one grid, but I'm not doing seven.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

telemwill wrote:I'm probably gonna skip the survivalist event. I really have no hope of finishing it without using many lps. I would be willing if it were just one grid, but I'm not doing seven.
Same here, I'm actually mentally on pause with my game at the moment , just cannot be bothered with it and I don't even open the app much for about the last week. All of those time limited events have sickened me and spoiled play for a bit. I don't think I'll bother with the survivalist event either, I don't feel like endlessly sitting there doing the same repetitive thing for a week and worrying that I won't finish on time.
I'm not even sure what it is we win by finishing it? It's things for the garden I think?
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

I just got the survivalist hobby event start pop-up.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Yes, garden stuff (plants, lights, tents). They come in the order of appearance (on the panel), unlike the other hobby events.
It's highly unfair, because even 12 times (=1 collection) 2 hrs 30 mins is more than 1 day, so we can't make it in 7 days without LPs. Even if you do it at a neighbour, chances are you still need to go back to the game every 2 hrs and 30 mins to check on it. As if we don't have a life!
I still keep hoping they'll change it before the event starts (on the 13th).
Outdoors Event panel
Outdoors Event panel
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

I don't know what I did (aside from save and change devices) but now it's gone. I didn't click for it to start. Does anyone know the first step to trigger it again?
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

SIMazing wrote:I don't know what I did (aside from save and change devices) but now it's gone. I didn't click for it to start. Does anyone know the first step to trigger it again?
It wasn't the start, it was only an announcement that it will come "soon".
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Perturbee wrote:
SIMazing wrote:I don't know what I did (aside from save and change devices) but now it's gone. I didn't click for it to start. Does anyone know the first step to trigger it again?
It wasn't the start, it was only an announcement that it will come "soon".
Oh! Thank goodness! Thank you. I was freaking out a bit. This whole event has me scared.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Nice! I really like more plants & lights....not so much on the tents. Seldom make use of of the sleeping bags. But mostly i wish for new furniture. It's really getting boring using the same stuff on almost every sim house, especially the single beds. I hope EA add more on the single Adult beds design.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

I got started on the Nanny update tonight. Hahahaha. That's how far behind I am!!! I just too a vacation form it all. They had me mesmerized into just doing every update, quest, time limits, yada yada then I just didn't go there one day and that turned into about a month. I didn't miss it really but I'm invested so I want to get it updated. So I'm back now but I'm going to have a life too. I'll miss some things but I'll live. *nods* yes, indeedy, I will live.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

So if I haven't completed the Survivalist hobby at all yet (still working on the quest to open the area), does that mean I'll miss out? Or will I work on that instead of whatever the prize is for completing it the first time?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims