[LIVE EVENT] Party Time Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
gabriel
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [EVENT] Party Time Live Event

Post by gabriel »

I started this event really late so I was only able to get the first two prizes. Now I have enough resources for either the loveseats or the punchbowl fountain but not both...Which do you think is better? Can Sims actually drink from the punchbowl fountain or is it just a decoration?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

gabriel wrote: 05 May 2017, 19:51 I started this event really late so I was only able to get the first two prizes. Now I have enough resources for either the loveseats or the punchbowl fountain but not both...Which do you think is better? Can Sims actually drink from the punchbowl fountain or is it just a decoration?
Welcome to the forum!

I can't tell which one is better. The love seats work like the make out couch and the couches at the restaurant. The punchbowl can be used by up to 8 sims at a time - teens and adults, possibly seniors (I can't check as I don't have a senior.) There are three options for the fun meter.
Attachments
IMG_9346.JPG
IMG_9345.JPG
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
gabriel
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by gabriel »

ErinPW wrote: 05 May 2017, 20:24
gabriel wrote: 05 May 2017, 19:51 I started this event really late so I was only able to get the first two prizes. Now I have enough resources for either the loveseats or the punchbowl fountain but not both...Which do you think is better? Can Sims actually drink from the punchbowl fountain or is it just a decoration?
Welcome to the forum!

I can't tell which one is better. The love seats work like the make out couch and the couches at the restaurant. The punchbowl can be used by up to 8 sims at a time - teens and adults, possibly seniors (I can't check as I don't have a senior.) There are three options for the fun meter.
Hey thanks for the answer! I think I will buy the punch bowl because I already have the make out couch.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

gabriel wrote: 05 May 2017, 21:33
ErinPW wrote: 05 May 2017, 20:24
Welcome to the forum!

Hey thanks for the answer! I think I will buy the punch bowl because I already have the make out couch.
You're welcome!

I have to correct my reply :oops: The couches at the restaurant have different options. A sim can "Scope room" another sim can "Snuggle up" for romantic. The second option is "Relax" and with another sim you can start a "Conversation" both show the Zz.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View