[LIVE EVENT] Party Time Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[LIVE EVENT] Party Time Live Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

We have 8 days for the Party Time Live Event.
IMG_9163.JPG

Stations
This event uses the same stations as previous Live Events.
Candle
Candle
Pottery
Pottery
Jewelry
Jewelry
Glassware
Glassware

We still have to progress through the personal prizes to unlock the different craft stations to use. So while you may have them in your inventory they are unusable until you unlock them again.
IMG_9161.JPG

Prizes
IMG_9283.JPG
IMG_9284.JPG
IMG_9285.JPG
IMG_9286.JPG
IMG_9287.JPG
IMG_9288.JPG
IMG_9289.JPG
IMG_9290.JPG
IMG_9291.JPG
IMG_9292.JPG

Requirements

Candles - 22,050
Pottery - 63,605
Jewelry - 52,400
Glassware - 28,000
Constructor Coins - 760

Restocking
7 actions are stocked when you purchase a station from the home store.

After those 7 are used it takes 2.5 hours to restock it for 9 uses or 10 SPs to restock for 18 uses. If you are using SP it is better to pay the 10 to get 18 uses as speeding up the 2.5 hour takes 9 SPs.
IMG_9162.JPG
Placing a station into your inventory will take away any stocked uses left in that station. If you want to move a station to another lot it is best to do it when it has 0 stocked uses left.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: April update - Dance Party Update

Post by SarahBeth »

They're offering a sneak peek of Laura Craft. If you click on the sign you're given the option to try her out for 24 hours. She will collect on a 2 1/2 hour time frame. As usual her options are tied to the stations you've unlocked thus far.
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Party Time Live Event

Post by annarose »

I have started the event and the stations that I left fully stocked (with 8 or 9 uses) are now down to only 1 each! Glad I didn't use SP to restock with 18 uses at the end of the last event. With the benefit of hindsight, I would rather have sold all the stations after the last event and bought new ones fully stocked for this event. Can't sell the stations now until the event is over.
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Labellevie88 »

Thanks SarahBeth! I hadn't realized that they were offering a sneak preview. I didn't bother clicking on her because I paid for her at the French chateau event and didn't find her super helpful. But I will take free labor from Lara Craft!
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

Labellevie88 wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 01:03 Thanks SarahBeth! I hadn't realized that they were offering a sneak preview. I didn't bother clicking on her because I paid for her at the French chateau event and didn't find her super helpful. But I will take free labor from Lara Craft!
You're welcome! One small correction. She collects for two hours, not two-and-a-half. But as you stated, free is good! :D
mockingbird288z

I used a test game to speed through and take pic of all the items so people can see what items come with what packs.

The pics are posted in the Removed, Retird, and Truly Limited Time Items topic.

Make2's preview video goes through all the items, too, so you can see them in action.

Hopefully between the video and pics people can get an idea of what packs they want to purchase first.

Also, as always, if you click on the magnifying glass next to the Party House prize you can see a preview of the Party House template. The preview shows it on a standard lot and it can also be built on a premium lot. There is no special fencing for this template.
IMG_9325.PNG
mockingbird288z

annarose wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 00:47 I have started the event and the stations that I left fully stocked (with 8 or 9 uses) are now down to only 1 each! Glad I didn't use SP to restock with 18 uses at the end of the last event. With the benefit of hindsight, I would rather have sold all the stations after the last event and bought new ones fully stocked for this event. Can't sell the stations now until the event is over.
In my test game the candle stations were all depleted but the pottery, jewelry, and glassware stations all had the stocked uses I had left them with at the end of the Daycare event. Including two stations that I had paid SP to stock 18 times. I think they took away the candle stocked uses because of the tutorial goal to restock a station.

So in the future we can leave the pottery, jewelry, and glassware stations stocked but sell the candle stations after the event is over to be able to buy them with some stocked uses.
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

mockingbird288z wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 02:49
annarose wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 00:47 I have started the event and the stations that I left fully stocked (with 8 or 9 uses) are now down to only 1 each! Glad I didn't use SP to restock with 18 uses at the end of the last event. With the benefit of hindsight, I would rather have sold all the stations after the last event and bought new ones fully stocked for this event. Can't sell the stations now until the event is over.
In my test game the candle stations were all depleted but the pottery, jewelry, and glassware stations all had the stocked uses I had left them with at the end of the Daycare event. Including two stations that I had paid SP to stock 18 times. I think they took away the candle stocked uses because of the tutorial goal to restock a station.

So in the future we can leave the pottery, jewelry, and glassware stations stocked but sell the candle stations after the event is over to be able to buy them with some stocked uses.
That's great to know ... thanks
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

SarahBeth wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 00:41 They're offering a sneak peek of Laura Craft. If you click on the sign you're given the option to try her out for 24 hours. She will collect on a 2 1/2 hour time frame. As usual her options are tied to the stations you've unlocked thus far.
I don't even have the sign this time and I ended up buying her for the last 2 events :( I wasn't going to buy her this time , but some freebies from the sneak peak would be been nice.
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

mockingbird288z wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 02:49

All of my stock remained including the candles. I had a few stations with two uses left and I continued to collect candles during the last event. My other stations were fine too and I didn't lose anything. It's possible that the grinding makes one forget as the joy of being done comforts the head. :lol: