[LIVE EVENT] Party Time Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Party Time Live Event

Post by LovemySims »

Thank goodness I actually managed to finish this one this time! I managed to do it and only spend 11SP to get the last 11CC - they are always the problem for us all it seems. They should make them a little easier for us to get. But I do not think they will do that when they want us to spend real life money on it.
I am hoping that I can finish the next couple of events the same way. I am stocking up on LP & SP now. I have literally had to babysit the game and take it on my phone when I am out in order to finish this thing.

But I am pleased with myself for finishing it this time as I have missed out on things the last few times. I'll have to work hard when the laundry thing comes as I really want those washing machines :lol:
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Amazingly enough I've got all the resources needed except for CCs and still have over a day left on the clock! I'm spinning candles for CCs and doing all the daily goals every 24 hours (I haven't bought all the prizes yet so I can buy every day to get the CCs for completing that goal). I need about 180 CCs for the very last prize and then I get the house template. I'm probably going to have to use a few SPs but I'm feeling pretty accomplished overall. I just hope the rest of this update goes as well. :)
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
legna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by legna »

Yet another one I didn't get finished.
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

Alas another event which I will not complete. Still mad after the french romance update as I missed out on that one too, would have loved that chateaux.
*pout*
:(
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I struggled with the CC's as well. When I finished I had 0 CC's left and 160 candles. It was that difficult.
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

I'm so upset. I thought that when the event was over we could finish up by earning coins using the candles we had already made but the game won't let me spin for coins. The coin patch looks like the coin patch and it's stillI shown under event items but it acts like just a vegetable garden. I could swear I've done this in the past. Is this normal or is it a glitch? I worked so hard trying to earn candles because I knew coins would be the only resources I'd be short on and I've got over 5000 to use. I don't even care about the stupid prizes, I just wanted to unlock the house. And even that I don't care too much about except that I've just wasted a week babysitting this game for nothing. :(
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

tangerine wrote: 04 May 2017, 17:00 I'm so upset. I thought that when the event was over we could finish up by earning coins using the candles we had already made but the game won't let me spin for coins. The coin patch looks like the coin patch and it's stillI shown under event items but it acts like just a vegetable garden. I could swear I've done this in the past. Is this normal or is it a glitch? I worked so hard trying to earn candles because I knew coins would be the only resources I'd be short on and I've got over 5000 to use. I don't even care about the stupid prizes, I just wanted to unlock the house. And even that I don't care too much about except that I've just wasted a week babysitting this game for nothing. :(
In all the past grace periods we've only ever been allowed to use SP to pay for any remaining resources we needed. We can't spin for CC's or collect more resources.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

mockingbird288z wrote: 04 May 2017, 19:04
In all the past grace periods we've only ever been allowed to use SP to pay for any remaining resources we needed. We can't spin for CC's or collect more resources.
So sad. :cry: I don't know why I thought I had used the spin plant after the event was over in the past. Maybe I got coins and social points mixed up? I guess I was confused since social points can be used to spin for coins and SPs are always available, not just during an event. Maybe because I was sleep deprived from waking up every two and a half hours trying to earn candles! :roll:

Now I have to decide if it's worth spending all my social points to get the house. And I have only a day and a half to make up my mind!
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Aww tangerine, have a hug.....I feel for you. Mistakes in the game always feel so much worse when you have put so much time in.

If it was me, I'd spend the points and get the house, at least then you'll get something that you worked so hard for. I find expensive mistakes are easily forgotten in this game as it moves so fast. Treat yourself! ;)
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I finished the event!!! Not that I expect to actually use many, if any, of the prizes. I'm just excited that I managed to finish. :lol:
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update