(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Dance Party Update - Marketplace Events

Post by simmare »

PyroSpazz wrote: 28 Apr 2017, 05:37
simmare wrote: 27 Apr 2017, 20:49
Butterfly wrote: 27 Apr 2017, 17:48 Thanks Leah!

Which prize do you guys want most?
Black piano! Because the red piano just doesn't quite look right in my haunted house...
Question, is it modeled after Boo's Mansion in Super Mario 64?

...and if that's the case, does the piano try to eat anyone who approaches it?
Never played Super Mario 64, so I can't answer that. My haunted house IS the architect house that originally had the black piano in it, but I built it too late to get that piano, so I put the red one in its place. Looks weird there - black fits so much better. But a Sim-eating piano would be cool!

The only thing I couldn't put in that HH is the haunted putting green, because I built the house on a regular lot and had no room.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PyroSpazz »

simmare wrote: 28 Apr 2017, 15:15
PyroSpazz wrote: 28 Apr 2017, 05:37
simmare wrote: 27 Apr 2017, 20:49
Butterfly wrote: 27 Apr 2017, 17:48 Thanks Leah!

Which prize do you guys want most?
Black piano! Because the red piano just doesn't quite look right in my haunted house...
Question, is it modeled after Boo's Mansion in Super Mario 64?

...and if that's the case, does the piano try to eat anyone who approaches it?
Never played Super Mario 64, so I can't answer that. My haunted house IS the architect house that originally had the black piano in it, but I built it too late to get that piano, so I put the red one in its place. Looks weird there - black fits so much better. But a Sim-eating piano would be cool!

The only thing I couldn't put in that HH is the haunted putting green, because I built the house on a regular lot and had no room.
The thing springs to life the first time you approach it, hard to forget as a kid. :shock:

CHONG! CHONG! CHONG! CHONG! CHONG! CHONG!
Attachments
IMG_5928.PNG
IMG_5928.PNG (51.18 KiB) Viewed 4469 times
Kim_Z
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kim_Z »

CHONG! CHONG! CHONG! CHONG! CHONG! CHONG!
This made me smile hard!
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Well, this is annoying. Do I have any choice but to dismiss it and accept the extra time loss?

ETA: To explain a bit more, the ad I can watch to fulfill one of the marketplace orders comes up with the expired error message.
Attachments
IMG_4376.PNG
IMG_4375.PNG
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Fortune Teller for 54,000.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

HanaV47 wrote: 29 Apr 2017, 01:54 Well, this is annoying. Do I have any choice but to dismiss it and accept the extra time loss?

ETA: To explain a bit more, the ad I can watch to fulfill one of the marketplace orders comes up with the expired error message.
I had this come up and just pressed it again and it worked the second time.
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Chelle23 wrote: 29 Apr 2017, 07:25
HanaV47 wrote: 29 Apr 2017, 01:54 Well, this is annoying. Do I have any choice but to dismiss it and accept the extra time loss?

Glad that worked for you! Mine didn't after repeated tries, unfortunately, so I gave up and took the 3 hour wait. I hope it doesn't happen again.
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

HanaV47 wrote: 29 Apr 2017, 10:54
Chelle23 wrote: 29 Apr 2017, 07:25

Glad that worked for you! Mine didn't after repeated tries, unfortunately, so I gave up and took the 3 hour wait. I hope it doesn't happen again.
Sorry to hear that :cry: I'm starting all over again on Android after years as a WP player, so keep trying things again and again. Though I am also stubborn
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Does any one else stop doing the Marketplace Event after getting the rugs or is it just me? :lol: This time though I may actually try to complete it because the prize is the Fortune Teller and that might be kinda cool to put in my haunted house.

For me, the vast majority of the prizes are things I already have a bunch of or things I have zero interest in with the exception of the monument resources and the rugs. The only one of the new prizes that I really want is the piano.

I seem to be having trouble getting couriers these days which is all kinds of annoying.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I usually give up after I get the rugs too. This time I got the black grand piano though so I saw it through to the end. I do get uninspired if it's a time extension token or something like the wedding bundle that I'm not interested In.

I wouldn't mind the fortune teller in a future event
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)