[EVENT] Prepped For Prom

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Tara2388
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Prepped For Prom Event

Post by Tara2388 »

I would reply on other prom event posts but it says that the conversation is closed and will not allow me to do so. Anyways, this event seems really lit! My royal family on this game could use some more dresses for the teenagers because I hate how the only royal dress has short hair. Pretty sure princesses in the olden days didn't have short hair. Any tips on how I can get all of the outfits within the limited time? I joined two days late so I only have 5 days to complete this now.
mockingbird288z

Re: Prepped For Prom Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

Tara2388 wrote: 10 May 2017, 21:44 I would reply on other prom event posts but it says that the conversation is closed and will not allow me to do so. Anyways, this event seems really lit! My royal family on this game could use some more dresses for the teenagers because I hate how the only royal dress has short hair. Pretty sure princesses in the olden days didn't have short hair. Any tips on how I can get all of the outfits within the limited time? I joined two days late so I only have 5 days to complete this now.
I've moved your post to the proper topic. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update