[LIVE EVENT] Luxury Laundry Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Luxury Laundry Live Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

AJones1024 wrote: 17 May 2017, 01:20 Help! Why hasn't mine started? Do i have to do something?
Are you on the Dance Party update?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Let the washing, folding, and ironing begin! :D

I mentioned this on the SFP facebook page a few years ago, so I am super excited to finally see it happening.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

Rosie wrote: 16 May 2017, 23:36
Chelle23 wrote: 16 May 2017, 20:59
bluebeariscool wrote: 16 May 2017, 20:35 I also unlocked pottery very quickly and have enough to get the hanging out item when I get to unlocking it. I have to say that I have spent a lot of the day obsessively collecting the bonus though. I'm not sure I have the resolve or time to keep that up for 5 days. My biggest concern is getting enough coins as my spins on the last event were dire!! i ended up using LP and SP to help me on my way.

Chelle23......hope you are ok. health comes first :? I missed a few bits and pieces over the last year or so through pesky medical stuff. Still here to tell the tale though! :) Biggest hugs x
Yeah, it's okay, they're just making a mini-series out of what should be a ten minute test because of a surgery I had 5 years ago. Got to talk them out of the general as I'm high risk, wish me luck!! Lol. They aren't making the decision until Friday 😕
Good Luck Chelle23. I will say a prayer and hope that all works out well. In the US, our healthcare has become a bureaucratic mess. My Dr now types the entire visit and barely looks at me. A lot has changed in 10 years. Get well soon!
Thank you Rosie.

I really worry for you all in the US when it comes to health care, and keep praying things will improve.
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
snoodess
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by snoodess »

How is everyone doing with this event? I unlocked the glass stations this morning and it looks like it's going to be very difficult to get all that you need in the time left. I bought Laura again and was thrilled to see she only takes 2 hours to recharge this time. That hopefully will get me closer to what's needed. The short timeframe is keeping me on my toes trying to make sure no one is idle. I even brought my iPad with me when my husband was having outpatient surgery today so I wouldn't miss out on a block of time. Good luck everyone, both in the game and with health issues!
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

snoodess wrote: 18 May 2017, 19:14 How is everyone doing with this event? I unlocked the glass stations this morning and it looks like it's going to be very difficult to get all that you need in the time left. I bought Laura again and was thrilled to see she only takes 2 hours to recharge this time. That hopefully will get me closer to what's needed. The short timeframe is keeping me on my toes trying to make sure no one is idle. I even brought my iPad with me when my husband was having outpatient surgery today so I wouldn't miss out on a block of time. Good luck everyone, both in the game and with health issues!
Could be better, could be worse. I'm sooooo tired - actually setting an alarm every 2.5h ever since the event started cause I cannot babysit the game during the day, or at least not too frequently. I've got like half the required glass already, I'm rather worried whether I'll manage to get enough CC though. I think I'll need another 200ish? As soon as that event is over, I won't touch the game for at least a week! No Laura for me - I'm not willing to spend real money on the game.

Good luck to you as well - and to everyone else :)
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I'm on the same boat, setting alarms every 2 and a half hours but when I can I enter the game to collect bonus.At the end I might start paying 1 SP to collect the remaining bonus. No Laura craft for me neither.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

I got lucky and spun the cc jackpot on the second day. It sure takes the strain off! I have all the items that I wanted most. Now I'm purchasing them in reverse order (dryers first, down to the ironing board) so that it'll be easier if it repeats.

I'm glad that they thought to add clothes lines and racks. I'm more excited about them than the machines, I've been installing them all over town. No Aussie Dream suburban backyard is complete without a hills hoist.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I spend quite an amount of SPs this time. Good thing I hit the jackpot in the previous event & still have some left. So far I am having terrible luck with the Spins. I get more 1-3 SPs this time. Even 8SP is hard to come by. Jackpot is elusive.
I actually like the Manual ironing & drying racks better. They are really neat. We still do that here in lieu of the washing machine & dryer. Again I wish that FM had changed the action of
washing hands to washing clothes for the sink. Why would I be washing hands when it would be done at the same time when hand washing clothes. It's funny to think that these actions takes only a few seconds to finish. Wish that be the same in real life.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

playsims wrote: 19 May 2017, 01:07 I spend quite an amount of SPs this time. Good thing I hit the jackpot in the previous event & still have some left. So far I am having terrible luck with the Spins. I get more 1-3 SPs this time. Even 8SP is hard to come by. Jackpot is elusive.
I actually like the Manual ironing & drying racks better. They are really neat. We still do that here in lieu of the washing machine & dryer. Again I wish that FM had changed the action of
washing hands to washing clothes for the sink. Why would I be washing hands when it would be done at the same time when hand washing clothes. It's funny to think that these actions takes only a few seconds to finish. Wish that be the same in real life.
I'm having difficulty with the spins too. I get the daily free SP since I'm VIP and I had 10 SP spins and I hit the jackpot the day before the quest began, otherwise I'd be way behind. I've used 25SP twice to get some CC's. It's ridiculous how we get 1,2 or 3 every time we spin for the CC's.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Rosie wrote: 19 May 2017, 04:26
playsims wrote: 19 May 2017, 01:07 I spend quite an amount of SPs this time. Good thing I hit the jackpot in the previous event & still have some left. So far I am having terrible luck with the Spins. I get more 1-3 SPs this time. Even 8SP is hard to come by. Jackpot is elusive.
I'm having difficulty with the spins too. I get the daily free SP since I'm VIP and I had 10 SP spins and I hit the jackpot the day before the quest began, otherwise I'd be way behind. I've used 25SP twice to get some CC's. It's ridiculous how we get 1,2 or 3 every time we spin for the CC's.

I completely agree, success in these events relies too much on blind luck. You could pour so much time, points and real money into it and still not complete it if you spin nothing but 1 or 2 cc each time.

Am I also the only one vaguely uncomfortable about the gambling aspect? What with the spin flowers, the rewards spin for watching ads, and half of the ads themselves being for pokies style aps, I feel like gambling is being aggressively promoted here. Although if anything I guess it's teaching us that gambling doesnt pay!
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road