[EVENT] Teen Life

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3583
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by ErinPW » 26 May 2017, 17:45

Simeow wrote:
26 May 2017, 17:26
There can only be one teen being the teen idol right?
Since this update you can have up to five teens playing an instrument (write song).
Halloween, 5.33.3
iOS 11.1.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Simeow
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 30
Joined: 04 May 2017, 02:45

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by Simeow » 26 May 2017, 17:47

ErinPW wrote:
26 May 2017, 17:45
Simeow wrote:
26 May 2017, 17:26
There can only be one teen being the teen idol right?
Since this update you can have up to five teens playing an instrument (write song).
How when I tried it just didn't let me. Which update is it
I am "patiently" waiting for the Sims Mobile... Is it out yet!? When is it gonna come out!?!? :evil:

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3583
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by ErinPW » 26 May 2017, 18:23

Simeow wrote:
26 May 2017, 17:47
ErinPW wrote:
26 May 2017, 17:45
Simeow wrote:
26 May 2017, 17:26
There can only be one teen being the teen idol right?
Since this update you can have up to five teens playing an instrument (write song).
How when I tried it just didn't let me. Which update is it
It's the Dance Party update (5.29.0) If you are playing this update and the game doesn't let you have 5 teens writing songs, would you mind to show a screenshot of the (error)message?
Halloween, 5.33.3
iOS 11.1.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Simeow
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 30
Joined: 04 May 2017, 02:45

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by Simeow » 26 May 2017, 20:03

ErinPW wrote:
26 May 2017, 18:23
Simeow wrote:
26 May 2017, 17:47
ErinPW wrote:
26 May 2017, 17:45
Simeow wrote:
26 May 2017, 17:26
There can only be one teen being the teen idol right?
Since this update you can have up to five teens playing an instrument (write song).
How when I tried it just didn't let me. Which update is it
It's the Dance Party update (5.29.0) If you are playing this update and the game doesn't let you have 5 teens writing songs, would you mind to show a screenshot of the (error)message?
I tried it right now and it did work I just thought that EA didn't make it possible and actually 4 of my teens dive and the one idol grew up to be an adult...
Well at least now I can make a party house with the whole band playing.thanks anyways
I am "patiently" waiting for the Sims Mobile... Is it out yet!? When is it gonna come out!?!? :evil:

Simeow
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 30
Joined: 04 May 2017, 02:45

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by Simeow » 26 May 2017, 20:08

Thank you ErinPW now I can have a while "band" play in my party house :D :D
Attachments
20170526_150551.jpg
At the back my guy teen is playing the drums and my girl Sim is singing. I will make it more better later
I am "patiently" waiting for the Sims Mobile... Is it out yet!? When is it gonna come out!?!? :evil:

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3583
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by ErinPW » 26 May 2017, 20:11

Simeow wrote:
26 May 2017, 20:08
Thank you ErinPW now I can have a while "band" play in my party house :D :D
You're welcome! Congrats to your teen band :)
Halloween, 5.33.3
iOS 11.1.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Simeow
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 30
Joined: 04 May 2017, 02:45

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by Simeow » 26 May 2017, 20:23

Simeow wrote:
26 May 2017, 20:08
Thank you ErinPW now I can have a while "band" play in my party house :D :D
I don't know how that while got there. Don't put attention to it
I am "patiently" waiting for the Sims Mobile... Is it out yet!? When is it gonna come out!?!? :evil:

serah91
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 7
Joined: 26 Apr 2017, 22:28

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by serah91 » 26 May 2017, 22:01

randy_thrandy wrote:
26 May 2017, 16:41
I hvae 3 teens and it better be enough. :|
Same! I'm thinking maybe I should use some LPS to get one more if we can't have the max maybe 4 is a safe amount?

User avatar
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 106
Joined: 05 Oct 2013, 18:10

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by Chezza » 27 May 2017, 07:10

Hi folks, do I need to start this event now to get the full 7 days?

User avatar
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 548
Joined: 24 May 2015, 10:50

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by +.jana.+ » 27 May 2017, 07:11

The event has started for me now! 🙂 🎵🎶
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 370XP/$420 - 86% chance; Goddess fully upgraded

Post Reply