New update and logo?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: New update and logo?

Post by mockingbird288z »

I'm trying not to get excited about the pool on the rooftop thing because I'm imagining that in reality it will just be like the ground level on the lots we have already. I hope not, but FM always dresses things up for their promotional pics.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
jessica
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jessica »

I think it's a Penthouse Update for the city. The rooftop with the glas roofing looks similar to the existing ones. Cool thing. Although I'm not so excited about the costs of the penthouses. Somehow I fear they will introduce a new kind of payments for it. Like the constructo coins and simoleons will not pay for it. But we will see. Hopefully I am wrong.
20170605_053936.jpg
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Oh yeah, I'm sure we won't be able to add pools to existing balconies, it will probably only be possible on the "ground" floor of these penthouses. I still think that will be pretty cool.

I also hope they will raise the sim limit along with the number of new lots. Otherwise these penthouse apartments will be empty in my town. Currently there are 34 lots and 34 sims, right? When they added the new lots on the oceanfront and island, did it raise the sim limit? I started playing my first game around that time, so I don't really know.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

This looks cool! I'm excited.
jessica
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jessica »

contrarysims wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 04:22 When they added the new lots on the oceanfront and island, did it raise the sim limit? I started playing my first game around that time, so I don't really know.
As far as I remember, no they didn't.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Mine will be empty too unless I move a family into one as I've reached my Sim limit. I doubt they will raise it from 34 as they want us to pay real money to get above that for VIP level.
Will this update be coming tomorrow?
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

I don't think it would be right to have more available lots than sims. People who have paid for the VIP level would still get additional sims on top of the raised limit. That incentive would still be there - plenty of people will pay to get more more more.

Honestly, it's bad enough with a matched number of lots to sims, all the empty lots you have once your sims pair up and have families. For it to not even be possible to fill them would be a joke, imo.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

It would be nice to have more Sims, but more lots is good! I do wonder if the build time increases indefinitely. I don't think I have even half of the current lots filled and the 2 day build time feels like a long time to wait, especially with architect homes not being on a fixed schedule so you never know when they're going to be replaced.
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
minisaga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by minisaga »

HanaV47 wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 10:27 It would be nice to have more Sims, but more lots is good! I do wonder if the build time increases indefinitely. I don't think I have even half of the current lots filled and the 2 day build time feels like a long time to wait, especially with architect homes not being on a fixed schedule so you never know when they're going to be replaced.
Three days is the maximum build time. Once you reach that there's no further increase.
HFN is by the fire station.
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

minisaga wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 11:27
HanaV47 wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 10:27 It would be nice to have more Sims, but more lots is good! I do wonder if the build time increases indefinitely. I don't think I have even half of the current lots filled and the 2 day build time feels like a long time to wait, especially with architect homes not being on a fixed schedule so you never know when they're going to be replaced.
Three days is the maximum build time. Once you reach that there's no further increase.
Good to know. Thanks :)
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update