All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
AeroSmash
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Dance Party Update - Changes

Post by AeroSmash »

Chelle23 wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 21:27

Mark2 on YouTube have posted a number of videos of what is going to be available in the next update. It's opened on the YouTube app so not sure how to share it.
Who? can't find him on youtube
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Mark2 on YouTube have posted a number of videos of what is going to be available in the next update. It's opened on the YouTube app so not sure how to share it.
AeroSmash wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 21:52

I've moved your posts to the existing topic on the upcoming Penthouse Update.

AeroSmash, look for Make2 on YouTube. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 22:03
AeroSmash wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 21:52

I've moved your posts to the existing topic on the upcoming Penthouse Update.

AeroSmash, look for Make2 on YouTube. :)
Thank you 😊
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: New update and logo?

Post by tangerine »

LovemySims wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 08:34 Mine will be empty too unless I move a family into one as I've reached my Sim limit. I doubt they will raise it from 34 as they want us to pay real money to get above that for VIP level.
Will this update be coming tomorrow?
According to firemonkey's site the maximum number of sims you can have is 34 even if you reach higher VIP levels. Meaning paying for higher VIP levels is only helpful if you haven't reached a game level that unlocks all 34 sims. I keep thinking that can't be right, though, and I'm wondering if anyone here can verify it. Does anyone have have 35 or more sims in their town?
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

tangerine wrote: 08 Jun 2017, 03:50
LovemySims wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 08:34 Mine will be empty too unless I move a family into one as I've reached my Sim limit. I doubt they will raise it from 34 as they want us to pay real money to get above that for VIP level.
Will this update be coming tomorrow?
According to firemonkey's site the maximum number of sims you can have is 34 even if you reach higher VIP levels. Meaning paying for higher VIP levels is only helpful if you haven't reached a game level that unlocks all 34 sims. I keep thinking that can't be right, though, and I'm wondering if anyone here can verify it. Does anyone have have 35 or more sims in their town?
You definitely unlock the ability to add an additional sim on top of the 34. Where on the site does it imply that you can't, what is the wording? You can have 39 sims if you are the top VIP level. However, I would need to spend AU$3600 on the game to reach that. Reaching the level for just 1 additional sim would be $600. The costs are completely unreasonable.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

contrarysims wrote: 08 Jun 2017, 04:32 You definitely unlock the ability to add an additional sim on top of the 34. Where on the site does it imply that you can't, what is the wording? You can have 39 sims if you are the top VIP level. However, I would need to spend AU$3600 on the game to reach that. Reaching the level for just 1 additional sim would be $600. The costs are completely unreasonable.
Here's the link: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... ional-Sims. It says:

The game team is aware of an issue where you may be provided with confusing messaging which says that your "Next Sim is unlocked at:", suggesting that you can add an additional Sim to your town (for example, if you reach Level 55, or VIP 15). This message is not correct. The maximum number of Sims you can have within your game is 34.

Am I reading it wrong? I hope so. I can't imagine spending that much money and not getting the extra sims. Well, I'm probably never going to spend that much real life money, but still... it's pretty misleading if it's true.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

tangerine wrote: 08 Jun 2017, 17:29
contrarysims wrote: 08 Jun 2017, 04:32 You definitely unlock the ability to add an additional sim on top of the 34. Where on the site does it imply that you can't, what is the wording? You can have 39 sims if you are the top VIP level. However, I would need to spend AU$3600 on the game to reach that. Reaching the level for just 1 additional sim would be $600. The costs are completely unreasonable.
Here's the link: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... ional-Sims. It says:

The game team is aware of an issue where you may be provided with confusing messaging which says that your "Next Sim is unlocked at:", suggesting that you can add an additional Sim to your town (for example, if you reach Level 55, or VIP 15). This message is not correct. The maximum number of Sims you can have within your game is 34.

Am I reading it wrong? I hope so. I can't imagine spending that much money and not getting the extra sims. Well, I'm probably never going to spend that much real life money, but still... it's pretty misleading if it's true.
Hmm, I don't think you're reading it wrong, I think they've worded that all wrong. I've definitely heard of people with 39 sims at level 15. I wonder if that's something that's worth putting in a ticket about, like, what are you trying to say, can we unlock extra sims for thousands of dollars or not? Explain yourselves!
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road