Penthouse Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Penthouse Update - Marketplace Events

Post by JKCher »

Well my grand prize is time extension token. Since I've already got 8 and have never used even one, I'm not going to bother.
My rug prize is purple circles and as far as I can tell this will be my last set to complete so I'll play until I get those.
And since it seems I have everything else that is offered I may not be doing them for awhile. Which is fine, I hate having to worry about it so often when the events start lol
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I got Black Grand Piano (FINALLY!!!), and pink circle rugs, which are the last ones I need from the original set. Not crazy about the minor prizes (gingerbread door and cukoo clock), but I have to take them to get to the prizes I really want.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I'm also on my last set of rugs (!!) and have a time extension token for the grand prize. I'm hoping once we've unlocked all the rugs maybe we will get to unlock items from the mystery box shop. 1 free yellow modern stool was the third milestone prize (I can't find it, though :?) but I wish we could unlock those things instead of just getting one for free. If instead of unlocking items from the mystery box shop we just get one set of rugs or something else we already have I'm only going to be doing these events up to the second monument resources.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simgrrl »

mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 03:55 1 free yellow modern stool was the third milestone prize (I can't find it, though :?) but I wish we could unlock those things instead of just getting one for free. If instead of unlocking items from the mystery box shop we just get one set of rugs or something else we already have I'm only going to be doing these events up to the second monument resources.
I got 1 yellow stool too and took forever to find it but finally found it in the outdoor furniture tab. I kinda wish I didn't bother wasting my resources to get just one stool. :roll:
mockingbird288z

simgrrl wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 06:48
mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 03:55 1 free yellow modern stool was the third milestone prize (I can't find it, though :?) but I wish we could unlock those things instead of just getting one for free. If instead of unlocking items from the mystery box shop we just get one set of rugs or something else we already have I'm only going to be doing these events up to the second monument resources.
I got 1 yellow stool too and took forever to find it but finally found it in the outdoor furniture tab. I kinda wish I didn't bother wasting my resources to get just one stool. :roll:
Ah! Thank you! Mine says "yellow Modern Stool" but it's showing up black. Is yours also showing as black?
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simgrrl »

^Nope, it's showing up as yellow and I got a "yellow steel stool"
mockingbird288z

Huh, well maybe mine will look yellow eventually. 😂

IMG_8484.JPG
IMG_8485.JPG
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 08:11 Huh, well maybe mine will look yellow eventually. 😂

IMG_8484.JPG
IMG_8485.JPG
I kind of like the black!
Kim_Z
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kim_Z »

Yup, mines black too. I tried to duplicate it though, and couldn't. I couldn't find it in my home store either. I did however see that I have black steel tables available to purchase. I don't remember unlocking that item. Either there's a switch a roo or I unlocked it unknownly on a mystery box.
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 14:24
mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 08:11 Huh, well maybe mine will look yellow eventually. 😂

IMG_8484.JPG
IMG_8485.JPG
I kind of like the black!
I do too! It's just weird because it's actually black and not that complete black that happens with a texture glitch. So they've coded for a black stool. Now I wonder if the color is wrong or the name.