All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Penthouse Update - Marketplace Events

Post by annarose »

Rosie wrote: 28 Jun 2017, 23:52
copperwood wrote: 26 Jun 2017, 16:29 You're welcome. You might want to consider buying the other 2 slots too, especially when there's a main prize you really want.
I did win the big prize, but just at the nick of time. Thanks again! They were trying to charge me 100sp for the 2nd box, but I didn't give in. I kind of wanted the time extension, but not that badly. When the next marketplace arrives, will they want 100sp for another box? I hope it drops back down to 50. My Sims have gotten lazy and don't like to work. ;) My hospital has only one room left & has been fun. My film makers are fun to work with too & have 2 rooms left, but the police job is ludicrous. I have to be there every 2 minutes. Did it take everyone forever to build it?
I think it will still require 100SP and then I think to open the final (6th box), from memory, it was 250SP?? :shock:
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I think it will still require 100SP and then I think to open the final (6th box), from memory, it was 250SP?? 
Yes, the next box is 100 sp and the last one 250. Since you've finished the current event, you can save up for the 350 sp lol.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Rosie wrote: 28 Jun 2017, 23:52
copperwood wrote: 26 Jun 2017, 16:29 You're welcome. You might want to consider buying the other 2 slots too, especially when there's a main prize you really want.
I did win the big prize, but just at the nick of time. Thanks again! They were trying to charge me 100sp for the 2nd box, but I didn't give in. I kind of wanted the time extension, but not that badly. When the next marketplace arrives, will they want 100sp for another box? I hope it drops back down to 50. My Sims have gotten lazy and don't like to work. ;) My hospital has only one room left & has been fun. My film makers are fun to work with too & have 2 rooms left, but the police job is ludicrous. I have to be there every 2 minutes. Did it take everyone forever to build it?
I don't believe the price will drop. Each one you but is more expensive, but as others have said, once purchased, they stay for all future events. I am really glad I have all miy slots open now.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Late to this thread but I'm another who loves having all six boxes open for the Marketplace Events. They are soooo very worth the one time expense! When you have all of them open it means that if you need to skip one because you don't have enough to fill the order you still have the rest of them to fill & ship every 30 minutes while you wait out the 3hrs to get it back.

I made extensive use of this when I was trying to open the last two sections of the hospital. If a Box needed more than 1- 3 of any of the 3 items needed to open the section I was working on then that Box went away. I managed to finish a couple of events that way (or I should say I got the prizes I wanted) even when I'd have up to three of the boxes away at any given time. And as mentioned by others upgrading the workstations helps get more points per box. Now that I have all the workstations in all three locations open I can get semi-serious about upgrading everything. The more you can upgrade, the easier the Events get. :)
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Oh! And another thing - judicious use of the green Event coins is another great way to advance the prize bar. Unless I'm down to my last Event coin I use at least one an event, usually towards the end. They're a pain in the butt to get but they give such a huge jump in points.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

General marketplace event just started right now for me :) and my prize is that rocket ride for toddlers
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 05 Jul 2017, 07:15 General marketplace event just started right now for me :) and my prize is that rocket ride for toddlers
Rocket Ship Ride for me too :) 48,000
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

annarose wrote: 05 Jul 2017, 07:44
Simsaddict456 wrote: 05 Jul 2017, 07:15 General marketplace event just started right now for me :) and my prize is that rocket ride for toddlers
Rocket Ship Ride for me too :) 48,000 points. And I must have all the rugs now - my other prizes are Modern Red Stool, Modern Purple Stool and Blue Retro Stool.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Skate ramp for 57000 and the scifi stool instead of the rugs.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

annarose wrote: 05 Jul 2017, 08:20
annarose wrote: 05 Jul 2017, 07:44
Rocket Ship Ride for me too :) 48,000 points. And I must have all the rugs now - my other prizes are Modern Red Stool, Modern Purple Stool and Blue Retro Stool.
Really? Do the stools get unlocked? Are they all together as one prize or are they separated?