[Hobby Event] Love is Blinds

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[Hobby Event] Love is Blinds

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Love is Blinds hobby event is coming soon!

It will be with the woodworking hobby.

IMG_6289.JPG

IMG_6291.JPG
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Ventorus

Re: [EVENT] Love is Blinds

Post by Ventorus »

Is there any way to get the double glass and single glass windows that aren't the pane window? So far I saw them in the event with blinds and the sanctuary penthouse, but not in the homestore.
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

I'm pretty excited about these, based on previews videos. Kind of off topic, but I wonder why they only seem to use the woodworking and fashion designer hobbies for these events? (I feel like it's maybe because they are unlocked early and not limited in number, but my memory is vague and there could easily be other hobbies that fit those criteria.)
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
jessica
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jessica »

I'm not so impressed by the new windows with blinds. They need free space in front, two of them don't fit in corners. And the window type doesn't come without blinds. So I have to redecorate my houses to use the windows or accept different types of windows in one house.

They are nice but it feels like a letdown. Why can't EA give as blinds to put on existing windows?
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Yes, I have the same complaint as you.

You can't place any object in front of it. :s
Ventorus

Post by Ventorus »

I was kind of hyped for the blinds,but they just seem so unusable
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

So are the blinds not really worth it? I hope EA will change it so we can use the windows better. I've not unlocked any just yet so do not know what is happening with them
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

HanaV47 wrote: 13 Jun 2017, 08:20 I'm pretty excited about these, based on previews videos. Kind of off topic, but I wonder why they only seem to use the woodworking and fashion designer hobbies for these events? (I feel like it's maybe because they are unlocked early and not limited in number, but my memory is vague and there could easily be other hobbies that fit those criteria.)
I mean they also used other hobbies plenty of times (fishing for rugs, survival for outdoor items, chocolatier, horse jumping, ice magic thingy... ) but these ones are probably the popular ones, probably because they are easier
AeroSmash
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AeroSmash »

Hmm I prefer a crafting event :(
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

jessica wrote: 13 Jun 2017, 08:49 I'm not so impressed by the new windows with blinds. They need free space in front, two of them don't fit in corners. And the window type doesn't come without blinds. So I have to redecorate my houses to use the windows or accept different types of windows in one house.

They are nice but it feels like a letdown. Why can't EA give as blinds to put on existing windows?
That's exactly what I want is blinds to put on top of existing windows. :roll: