Next update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Next update

Post by -Caz- »

The Sims FreePlay page has just updated their profile picture on Facebook with the following caption:

"Please make sure to RSVP for one of the most exciting updates of the year... we're counting down the days!"
Attachments
New Logo
New Logo
zeicecream
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Penthouse Update - Changes

Post by zeicecream »

what do you think ? but i guess its a wedding update cause sfp said the word " rsvp " its like a wedding invitation that includes response card . what you say ? maybe a church? im excited 😁
Attachments
FB_IMG_1500076233099.jpg
KingGabbie
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by KingGabbie »

zeicecream wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 00:22 what do you think ? but i guess its a wedding update cause sfp said the word " rsvp " its like a wedding invitation that includes response card . what you say ? maybe a church? im excited 😁
I highly doubt it's going to be a church since the original sims games they didn't have any churches in them.. I do think pregnancy can now be possible which is going to be amazing :lol: I do hope they give more stylish maternity clothes to the sims since I hated being pregnant in sims 3 and sims 4 because they give the worst maternity dresses ever :lol:
Last edited by ErinPW on 15 Jul 2017, 06:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderated to reflect Forum Rule 6.
Barbie life in the dream house inspired penthouse - Main
Pangilinan Fam - Main :D
GC: Gabbiemartzz (mention tsfp) :D :lol:
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Oh god I hope it is'nt anything remotely related to maternity because that's the last thing I want to fool with in the game. The are about a thousand other things that need to be improved on or added to the game before it sinks to adding pregnancy. I know that there are a ton of players who want it added to the game but there are just as many who adamantly don't want it. For me, it ranks right up there with adding death to the game in terms of being an all around crappy idea.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
ErinPW

Re: Next update

Post by ErinPW »

zeicecream wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 00:22 what do you think ? but i guess its a wedding update cause sfp said the word " rsvp " its like a wedding invitation that includes response card . what you say ? maybe a church? im excited 😁
KingGabbie wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 04:58 [...]

I highly doubt it's going to be a church since the original sims games they didn't have any churches in them.. I do think pregnancy can now be possible which is going to be amazing :lol: I do hope they give more stylish maternity clothes to the sims since I hated being pregnant in sims 3 and sims 4 because they give the worst maternity dresses ever :lol:
Welcome to the forum!

I have moved your post to an existing topic for the upcoming update.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 06:05 Oh god I hope it is'nt anything remotely related to maternity because that's the last thing I want to fool with in the game. The are about a thousand other things that need to be improved on or added to the game before it sinks to adding pregnancy. I know that there are a ton of players who want it added to the game but there are just as many who adamantly don't want it. For me, it ranks right up there with adding death to the game in terms of being an all around crappy idea.
I agree!
SFP said on their FB site several times that it's not planed to add pregnancy to the game. Sure they can change their mind, but I doubt they will :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

maybe its like... engagement party thing. or jewellery store 😄
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

It is a really puzzling picture... Really looks wedding related but I don't know what else they can add to weddings. In my dream-world version of SFP, it'll be different cultures, like a Hindu wedding, synagogue, mosque etc. I'd love to see more ethnically diverse clothing in the game. But I bet it's not that.

But what?!

Maybe a pawn brokers. Sims in hock pawning their wedding rings??? :mrgreen:
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Maybe we will get the wedding items from the island?
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
KingGabbie
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by KingGabbie »

Guys based on this picture the new update is indeed about weddings.. The anticipation is killing me :o Image
Attachments
image.jpeg
Barbie life in the dream house inspired penthouse - Main
Pangilinan Fam - Main :D
GC: Gabbiemartzz (mention tsfp) :D :lol: