Next update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Next update

Post by Rosie »

SKatF wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 18:11 Might be nice, but kind of tired of romance type things. The romance island thing was enough for me.

I would also love more diverse clothing. Not costumes, but accurate clothing for different time periods and cultures.
I agree. It would be fun to have some 70's & 80's outfits.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Got to say I'm quite underwhelmed by this, wedding items are not something I often use so I am not too excited by the prospect of having to work for more.
I think we need some new workplaces, hobbies etc actually.
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

It's going around that this update is going to be a wedding planner profession.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

KingGabbie wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 14:10 Guys based on this picture the new update is indeed about weddings.. The anticipation is killing me :o Image
So a new house template? And I hope to see those decorations too...and bridesmaids dresses! :) I just hope it's not another crafting station live event! :?
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I hope this comes along with the possibility to decide which names the amrried sims have (a shared one, the old ones, a double-name). Otherwise I'm not excited about this either.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

KingGabbie wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 14:10 Guys based on this picture the new update is indeed about weddings.. The anticipation is killing me :o Image
I really like her wedding dress a lot, but since I've been playing for 4 years most my Sims are married. I suppose they could have a fight, get divorced and get remarried. I was hoping for something different, but a wedding planner job would be good.

Has anyone noticed their Sims are draining resources quicker? I've been using my singing salmon a lot more in the past week. I like them a bit sparkly, but previously I used it once every 5 or 6 days probably. Hm?
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by -Caz- »

Looks like it is a wedding update...

https://youtu.be/jYh3vALsL2E

Like many others I'm pretty disappointed - most of my sims are already married and I have the max amount of sims, plus I already have wedding outfits and the venue at the romance island.

I had a quick look at Make2's new video and it does seem like some nice items will be available in the Live Event.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I may be most excited about the plain ceiling light...
Updated town info in profile
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PyroSpazz »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 17 Jul 2017, 23:33 I may be most excited about the plain ceiling light...
THERE'S A PLAIN CEILING LIGHT???!!! Gimme gimme gimme!
Atheletic Brownie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Atheletic Brownie »

PyroSpazz wrote: 17 Jul 2017, 23:46
Debbilu_7 wrote: 17 Jul 2017, 23:33 I may be most excited about the plain ceiling light...
THERE'S A PLAIN CEILING LIGHT???!!! Gimme gimme gimme!
Yes there is! From the Make2 preview, the light is 1x1, and other furniture can be placed under it! Also, there are awesome bathroom stall doors (only in the second floor of the wedding lot, not the home store yet) which look perfect for public builds.
House for Neighbours: 12 West Side (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9) Cat, dog and SP Quest Stuff.