Dream Weddings Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW »

ReshiramVorePred wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 17:46 Not sure if anybody else has noticed this. I built a Wedding Lot, deleted everything on it, and built a House from Ground up. I found out on this Lot, you can place Indoor Only Objects on the Outside. Like a Bed, Computer, Electronics, even Toilets and Showers. They only Indoor Objects that doesn't place on the Outside's are Stuff that needs to go against Walls.

But look, I've got a Piano, Bed, a Computer, a Shower, even a Study Desk on the Outside

[attachment=0]
Your Post has been moved to the Dream Weddings Update - Changes topic.
This has been reported in the beginning of the Update already. Currently it looks like it's intended and not a bug.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Indoor Objects outdoor Bug on Wedding Lot

Post by contrarysims »

ReshiramVorePred wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 17:46 Not sure if anybody else has noticed this. I built a Wedding Lot, deleted everything on it, and built a House from Ground up. I found out on this Lot, you can place Indoor Only Objects on the Outside. Like a Bed, Computer, Electronics, even Toilets and Showers. They only Indoor Objects that doesn't place on the Outside's are Stuff that needs to go against Walls.

But look, I've got a Piano, Bed, a Computer, a Shower, even a Study Desk on the Outside

20170823_133820.jpg
You can do this on any lot now, it's great! It appears to be a deliberate change. I've also been able to put paintings on exterior walls.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Indoor Objects outdoor Bug on Wedding Lot

Post by copperwood »

contrarysims wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 20:52

20170823_133820.jpg
You can do this on any lot now, it's great! It appears to be a deliberate change. I've also been able to put paintings on exterior walls.
Wish I could put the ice pedestal outside, but it and a few other hobby items are still indoor only.
Reshiram
Banned

Post by Reshiram »

Can some outdoor only items be placed indoors now?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

ReshiramVorePred wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 21:35 Can some outdoor only items be placed indoors now?
Yes.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Reshiram
Banned

Post by Reshiram »

Apparently you still can't place the Hot Tub indoors :(
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

ReshiramVorePred wrote: 24 Aug 2017, 00:43 Apparently you still can't place the Hot Tub indoors :(
The hot springs spa can go inside though.
Reshiram
Banned

Post by Reshiram »

SimCitySue wrote: 24 Aug 2017, 00:58
ReshiramVorePred wrote: 24 Aug 2017, 00:43 Apparently you still can't place the Hot Tub indoors :(
The hot springs spa can go inside though.
Thanks for the info. Didn't think to try that.