Dream Weddings Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by SKatF »

Just had a weekly task at arcade and I don't recall the machines had these bubbles above them before. I think it ruins the look
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-07-29-23-10-44-1-1.png
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Since they've changed the home store to include inventory items in the main section, I've noticed some items not showing up in one or the other. I put one of the old modern stainless bars into inventory to replace it with one the new ones, and then I couldn't find it in inventory. Eventually I found it in the regular kitchen section. Similarly, I couldn't find the Moroccan table lanterns in the store, but I was able to get them out of the inventory.

So hopefully the limited items that disappeared from our inventory, like the small white dressing table, will reappear when they fix this.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

Not sure if this has to do with any update or it's the fact the I changed the language of the game (I'm learning French so I have it in French now xD) but I've been getting some new goals which is awesome cause it makes us use all the items we have either purchased or won :D

Today I got "Faire un massage (Give a massage)" xD
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

calleighwolfe wrote: 31 Jul 2017, 20:42 Not sure if this has to do with any update or it's the fact the I changed the language of the game (I'm learning French so I have it in French now xD) but I've been getting some new goals which is awesome cause it makes us use all the items we have either purchased or won :D

Today I got "Faire un massage (Give a massage)" xD
There are several new weekly tasks in other games as well.
I also like to have some new goals and it would be nice to have some new social tasks that give SPs, too. Hope, players won't be forced to build up locations like the mall faster than they wanted to.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

This one might be just me being sleepy, but I think I can zoom in further than I could before, I can see my sims very clearly now, but than again I am usually playing zoomed as far out as possible so perhaps I am just imagining things :)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

My game just did an update. Anyone know what was changed?
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

SKatF wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 03:10 My game just did an update. Anyone know what was changed?
Mine also. I wonder if it is in preparation for the next hobby event. Seems early since Mean Curls is still ongoing.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

Just got the 8Mb update too.
------------------------

After getting fantasian mop and only 1 rare set left in Mystery Box prize (baby onesie) suddenly it shows all rare sets that I already won/bought like urban event sets, gingerbread & icy stuff, designer rugs, baby jumper, fantasian mop, etc. Should I submit a ticket or just use the medium mystery box (bounty box)? Thanks.
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

The option to finish a hobby grid at once using LPs isn't there anymore.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Ryuzakiryuuga wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 06:55 The option to finish a hobby grid at once using LPs isn't there anymore.
Ah, yes. At least they warned us. <sigh>
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.