Dream Weddings Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
User avatar
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1230
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 11:55

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by telemwill » 10 Aug 2017, 18:30

I am not liking this. I still have two rugs to collect from the Internet Kitten hobby, not to mention the aerobics hobby active wear. I have three more of those in three days.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3507
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW » 10 Aug 2017, 18:52

telemwill wrote:
10 Aug 2017, 18:30
I am not liking this. I still have two rugs to collect from the Internet Kitten hobby, not to mention the aerobics hobby active wear. I have three more of those in three days.
I don't like that they have removed the homestead event. It seems so much more useful than the onesies (my personal opinion). At least you can tap on "Not now" when the Event pops up and just go on with working on the rugs.
Downtown High, 5.32.1
iOS 10.3.3

Kitten and play box 2 West Oceanside
HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

User avatar
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1230
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 11:55

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by telemwill » 10 Aug 2017, 19:08

ErinPW wrote:
10 Aug 2017, 18:52
telemwill wrote:
10 Aug 2017, 18:30
I am not liking this. I still have two rugs to collect from the Internet Kitten hobby, not to mention the aerobics hobby active wear. I have three more of those in three days.
I don't like that they have removed the homestead event. It seems so much more useful than the onesies (my personal opinion). At least you can tap on "Not now" when the Event pops up and just go on with working on the rugs.
That's good to know. I just have one kitten in town and one puppy, so not sure I would even use the onesies. And if it's a limited time event, I'm doomed from the start anyway.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.

SKatF
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 715
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by SKatF » 10 Aug 2017, 23:49

ErinPW wrote:
10 Aug 2017, 18:52
telemwill wrote:
10 Aug 2017, 18:30
I am not liking this. I still have two rugs to collect from the Internet Kitten hobby, not to mention the aerobics hobby active wear. I have three more of those in three days.
I don't like that they have removed the homestead event. It seems so much more useful than the onesies (my personal opinion). At least you can tap on "Not now" when the Event pops up and just go on with working on the rugs.
Was waiting to do homestead event in my newer town. Very disappointed. And animal clothing? Really? Never could see the point unless animal is sick or something and own fur isn't enough to keep them warm. Sounds like clothing is just for kittens?

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5060
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
Contact:

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z » 11 Aug 2017, 00:15

I don't think this is going to be a new hobby event but a repeat of the Animal Onesies event. I could be wrong but the use of the internet kitten hobby and mention of dog and cat onesies sounds just like the Animal Onesies event.

If it is a repeat the onesies are for adults. They are just dog and cat themed.
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Downtown High School Update

SKatF
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 715
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by SKatF » 11 Aug 2017, 00:37

mockingbird288z wrote:
11 Aug 2017, 00:15
I don't think this is going to be a new hobby event but a repeat of the Animal Onesies event. I could be wrong but the use of the internet kitten hobby and mention of dog and cat onesies sounds just like the Animal Onesies event.

If it is a repeat the onesies are for adults. They are just dog and cat themed.
Oh boy, even worse.

User avatar
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1230
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 11:55

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by telemwill » 11 Aug 2017, 00:55

Well if it's that, I already have them. I don think I've used them either.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.

User avatar
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 18
Joined: 07 Aug 2017, 03:08

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by Valgon » 11 Aug 2017, 11:34

So disappointed too :( They even just sold the animal onesies last April-May in Store.

But maybe we will get a new update in a couple weeks?

User avatar
Butterfly
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 428
Joined: 28 Oct 2015, 09:19

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by Butterfly » 11 Aug 2017, 15:40

Argh...not happy about the removal of the homestead event!

No one wants animal onesies...🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Simsaddict456
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 88
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 20:41

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by Simsaddict456 » 11 Aug 2017, 15:46

I mean yeah homestead had some very useful furniture but I think the onesies look cute :) I already have both but if I hadn't I wouldn't really complain either way :)

Post Reply