Dream Weddings Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW »

contrarysims wrote: 17 Aug 2017, 14:14 [...]

Hmm, I notice it says that "This event will run over into the next update!"

That means a new update might be coming in a week or so, if it's a 9 day event? Seems quick this time.
Thanks for pointing that out! After all those changes I only looked at the headline for the known event instead of reading the whole text :oops:

A new update next week would be quick, yes. The earliest date I thought of was the 29th (counting 6 weeks for the current one).
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Wow! I'm excited about a new update so soon. My game has said the country homestead event will be coming tomorrow for two days now. I feel like a small child asking, " Is it tomorrow yet?" Haha

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

The 6th week mark will be on the 28th of August so depending on when the Country Homestead event starts it could run into that. Or they could do another 5 week update. If that's the case we could expect to see some hints about the next update in a day or two.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Hope it's soon. It's been nice to have a break, but I am ready for the next update.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

My weekly task started today and I noticed it only had total of 6 tasks! Usually I do around 20 something tasks to complete the weekly batch.
Is it just a glitch in my game or is it a new thing for everyone? It could be a change after one of those 8mb updates maybe?
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

BlueIndian wrote: 19 Aug 2017, 06:22 My weekly task started today and I noticed it only had total of 6 tasks! Usually I do around 20 something tasks to complete the weekly batch.
Is it just a glitch in my game or is it a new thing for everyone? It could be a change after one of those 8mb updates maybe?
I play 2 games. Last time one game had 8 weekly tasks and the other had 20. So I'm sure it's just random.
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

A weird thing just occurred in my game. My toddler Sim has two instances of his mother in the friend panel. Both earn credit simulataneously when they interact. It's the identical picture. But the relationship appears to be tied to the lower value. How anyone else experienced this?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

New weekly task... Have 2 Sims mermaid swim.
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

I noticed that since last update I don't get time related weekly tasks like "watch movie at midnight" or "do tai chi at the park at 7 pm". I hated some of those tasks, especially "watch movie at midnight" because I never play SFP at midnight, but I liked that they complete immediately. I don't know whether I like this change or not.
Reshiram
Banned

Indoor Objects outdoor Bug on Wedding Lot

Post by Reshiram »

Not sure if anybody else has noticed this. I built a Wedding Lot, deleted everything on it, and built a House from Ground up. I found out on this Lot, you can place Indoor Only Objects on the Outside. Like a Bed, Computer, Electronics, even Toilets and Showers. They only Indoor Objects that doesn't place on the Outside's are Stuff that needs to go against Walls.

But look, I've got a Piano, Bed, a Computer, a Shower, even a Study Desk on the Outside
20170823_133820.jpg