Dream Weddings - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Dream Weddings - Marketplace Events

Post by bluebeariscool »

Time extension for me again this time. That doesn't really give me much incentive to do the event, although I might half heartedly plod along to get the monument resources.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

bluebeariscool wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 13:20 Time extension for me again this time. That doesn't really give me much incentive to do the event, although I might half heartedly plod along to get the monument resources.
same except i'm actually happy to get one, finally, in case i ever need it. :lol: not thrilled about the lollipop chair or whatever else from the candy-house i have amongst the rewards, tho. :/ i dislike that candy furniture.
oh and the navy rugs with blue dots... they don't look too bad. ^^
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

Robocat ... and other stuff I don't really want. Would be nice if they offered some different cats and dogs - a poodle, persian or just about any of them would be far more appealing than the robo pets in my opinion!
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

annarose wrote: 15 Aug 2017, 07:28 Robocat ... and other stuff I don't really want. Would be nice if they offered some different cats and dogs - a poodle, persian or just about any of them would be far more appealing than the robo pets in my opinion!
Absolutely, any pet except the robo dog/cat is preferable. I got the time extension and candy furniture. Oh well, I'll complete as far as resource goals. ;)
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Time extension token for me...I'll complete for rugs...few more rugs to go
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

In my game it's the dragon statue (again) for 48,600 points, gingerbread armchair and rugs and the usual monument resources.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Has anyone collected all the rugs in marketplace events??? If yes, what you get as prize instead of rugs???
ilovethesims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ilovethesims »

BlueIndian wrote: 15 Aug 2017, 10:20 Has anyone collected all the rugs in marketplace events??? If yes, what you get as prize instead of rugs???
I don't know if I've got all the rugs but u just get furniture offered to me now
Level: 54
Current quest: The school discovery one
Send me a PM if you want to add me :)
Monument Level: All Monuments Complete
No Complete HFN, but one in the works at
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I'm not sufficiently interested in the rocket ship such that I want to give up my resources for it. I feel like I'm overrun with toddler toys as it is. Getting the piano last time was probably the hardest ingame task I've ever done. It was worth it though. Maybe when my professions are at a higher level I'll try for this.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

the indoor bycicle thing? for 63,600 points. i don't reallyy want it but the zigzag rugs ... i could do with those :D
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~