[LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SimTillTheEnd
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by SimTillTheEnd »

Thank you. I don't think I need the extra space and already have those items. Too bad I already cleared an island plot but have a standard to spare. We are going to need space station homes next just for the room :)
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

JaneRoettinger wrote: 21 Jul 2017, 16:36 I've just updated and still got full 12 days of the event. I'm very pleased because I was travelling and didn't have internet connection so I was afraid I'll miss this event.
I've been travelling too and had no internet connection until today .... I have 11 days which is way more than I was expecting
marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by marktheperson »

I kinda wish the cakes came separately instead of being fixed on top of the side table(s). I like the cakes, but some of the stands are not nice looking lol. And I feel like it would be cool to have a cake or even some pastries as a decoration.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

marktheperson wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 07:37 I kinda wish the cakes came separately instead of being fixed on top of the side table(s). I like the cakes, but some of the stands are not nice looking lol. And I feel like it would be cool to have a cake or even some pastries as a decoration.
same! dying for some delicious decorations! OuO cupcakes are more my kind of poison but anything would go, honestly.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

randy_thrandy wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 10:42
marktheperson wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 07:37 I kinda wish the cakes came separately instead of being fixed on top of the side table(s). I like the cakes, but some of the stands are not nice looking lol. And I feel like it would be cool to have a cake or even some pastries as a decoration.
same! dying for some delicious decorations! OuO cupcakes are more my kind of poison but anything would go, honestly.
I'm still hoping the donuts from the police station show up as a marketplace prize at some point.
Updated town info in profile
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 13:38 I'm still hoping the donuts from the police station show up as a marketplace prize at some point.
i gotta say, you're one heck of an optimist! but i agree, i'd like those cute colourful donuts as a decoration too! (and possibly as a short 'snack' action... for toddlers? :DDD 'snack' 5 secs, 'eat donut' 20 sec and 'gorge until hyperglicemic' 4 mins :D )
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

randy_thrandy wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 14:21
Debbilu_7 wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 13:38 I'm still hoping the donuts from the police station show up as a marketplace prize at some point.
i gotta say, you're one heck of an optimist! but i agree, i'd like those cute colourful donuts as a decoration too! (and possibly as a short 'snack' action... for toddlers? :DDD 'snack' 5 secs, 'eat donut' 20 sec and 'gorge until hyperglicemic' 4 mins :D )
Lol, love those options for actions!!!
:lol:
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Chelle23 wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 17:37
*smiles humbly* uwu (but wouldn't it be SOOO COOL?? ...i may or may not hate it that toddlers have to be fed and bathed etc using an adult sim as help. lately the bath action started to give me trouble too for some reason so i just... wouldn't it be cool to have alternatives? like, they could have a toothbrushing action that would count for their hygiene bar. )
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

randy_thrandy wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 17:57
*smiles humbly* uwu (but wouldn't it be SOOO COOL?? ...i may or may not hate it that toddlers have to be fed and bathed etc using an adult sim as help. lately the bath action started to give me trouble too for some reason so i just... wouldn't it be cool to have alternatives? like, they could have a toothbrushing action that would count for their hygiene bar. )
It would be so nice for them to be able to do things for themselves. Lets face it, toddlers in real life do get irritated when not allowed to do things themselves.
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Chelle23 wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 18:17
randy_thrandy wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 17:57
It would be so nice for them to be able to do things for themselves. Lets face it, toddlers in real life do get irritated when not allowed to do things themselves.
that is very true! also know what else i miss? baby-baby interaction. also toddler-baby. at the very least the first one could have an option 'gurgling at each other' and the latter would definitelly have to be 'taunting that ends in screaming and tears' :D (i have a family w/ a toddler and a baby atm in my game and i'm sad that they can't bond as siblings. y'know what they say of the importance of the early years... :lol:
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~