Sim Pre-teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by Chelle23 »

randy_thrandy wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 19:45
Chelle23 wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 18:17
randy_thrandy wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 17:57
Chelle23 wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 17:37
randy_thrandy wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 14:21
i gotta say, you're one heck of an optimist! but i agree, i'd like those cute colourful donuts as a decoration too! (and possibly as a short 'snack' action... for toddlers? :DDD 'snack' 5 secs, 'eat donut' 20 sec and 'gorge until hyperglicemic' 4 mins :D )
Lol, love those options for actions!!!
:lol:
*smiles humbly* uwu (but wouldn't it be SOOO COOL?? ...i may or may not hate it that toddlers have to be fed and bathed etc using an adult sim as help. lately the bath action started to give me trouble too for some reason so i just... wouldn't it be cool to have alternatives? like, they could have a toothbrushing action that would count for their hygiene bar. )
It would be so nice for them to be able to do things for themselves. Lets face it, toddlers in real life do get irritated when not allowed to do things themselves.
that is very true! also know what else i miss? baby-baby interaction. also toddler-baby. at the very least the first one could have an option 'gurgling at each other' and the latter would definitelly have to be 'taunting that ends in screaming and tears' :D (i have a family w/ a toddler and a baby atm in my game and i'm sad that they can't bond as siblings. y'know what they say of the importance of the early years... :lol:
Would live these interactions! There isn't really enough interactions for the younger generation. Also the fact that some hobbies are stupidly not allowed for older generations. Like woodworking for seniors, or ballet and karate past pre-teens.
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

I do get frustrated trying to inspire toddlers. But never mind the toddlers, how about the fact that preteens can't do any kind of chores, like clearing their own plates, feeding pets and gardening. I was doing all of those things and more as a kid. I get so annoyed at those pampered brats stamping their feet. Sim kids these days!
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

:D I am so excited about the new Wedding Downlight. I have put it into a houseboat kitchen, over toilets in 1x2 cubicles, on a landing at the bottom of a staircase in a 1x7 corridor and in long single hallways between 2 doorways and a window! It's fantastic after years of frustration. Wow, who needs light glitches now? :D
Attachments
IMG_0872.JPG
IMG_0870.JPG
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Chelle23 wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 21:01 Would live these interactions! There isn't really enough interactions for the younger generation. Also the fact that some hobbies are stupidly not allowed for older generations. Like woodworking for seniors, or ballet and karate past pre-teens.
yep... remind me please, can seniors even do the diving hobby?
contrarysims wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 22:21 I do get frustrated trying to inspire toddlers. But never mind the toddlers, how about the fact that preteens can't do any kind of chores, like clearing their own plates, feeding pets and gardening. I was doing all of those things and more as a kid. I get so annoyed at those pampered brats stamping their feet. Sim kids these days!
exactly!! preteens really should have animal actions, some 5 mins or sth, brushing the cat, washing the dog, stuff like that. and taking out the trash which would magically clear all the plants in the house :D
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

I was thinking last night how disappointing it was that there were no wedding clothes for the younger Sims to unlock, just to discover this morning that you have the option to purchase dresses for preteens and toddlers, and suits for male toddlers. Nothing for teens or male preteens, so assuming those will be coming to purchase as well,, unless the teens can also wear the outfits from the event.

So that means that you can't have mini flower girls, pageboys or ringbearers unless you use real money.

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

randy_thrandy wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 10:02
Chelle23 wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 21:01 Would live these interactions! There isn't really enough interactions for the younger generation. Also the fact that some hobbies are stupidly not allowed for older generations. Like woodworking for seniors, or ballet and karate past pre-teens.
yep... remind me please, can seniors even do the diving hobby?
contrarysims wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 22:21 I do get frustrated trying to inspire toddlers. But never mind the toddlers, how about the fact that preteens can't do any kind of chores, like clearing their own plates, feeding pets and gardening. I was doing all of those things and more as a kid. I get so annoyed at those pampered brats stamping their feet. Sim kids these days!
exactly!! preteens really should have animal actions, some 5 mins or sth, brushing the cat, washing the dog, stuff like that. and taking out the trash which would magically clear all the plants in the house :D
Sadly seniors can't dive, only supervise. It's like they think life just becomes fishing, sewing and birdwatching when you get old. And I'm sure it's not in real life.

More chores would be brilliant, and for them to earn pocket money by doing them.

randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

not to sound defetist but in real world, getting old is much worse, actually :D all the diseases, money problems, low pensions...! D:
since we're on topic of senions... they definitelly should have more hair colours! at least pure white. i'd love to have hair colours w/ grey streaks, not fully grey. as it is rn it's like... a totes-full-of-life young adult sim turns into a fragile 90-year old in one second. where's the middle years?! :D
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

randy_thrandy wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 11:24 not to sound defetist but in real world, getting old is much worse, actually :D all the diseases, money problems, low pensions...! D:
since we're on topic of senions... they definitelly should have more hair colours! at least pure white. i'd love to have hair colours w/ grey streaks, not fully grey. as it is rn it's like... a totes-full-of-life young adult sim turns into a fragile 90-year old in one second. where's the middle years?! :D
I've wanted an extea age group for ages! Thought it would be good to have Young Adults, and Adults. I jokingly though Midlife Crisis as well, lol

As someone who comes from a family that go grey late I'd love more hair choices, like greying temples, or streaks. My geandmother passed in her mid eighties and her hair was a mixture of grey, white and gold (she was a blonde). Also more stylish hair for preteen girls. Lets face it, we do start fiddling with our hair about then!

Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Chelle23 wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 10:06 I was thinking last night how disappointing it was that there were no wedding clothes for the younger Sims to unlock, just to discover this morning that you have the option to purchase dresses for preteens and toddlers, and suits for male toddlers. Nothing for teens or male preteens, so assuming those will be coming to purchase as well,, unless the teens can also wear the outfits from the event.

So that means that you can't have mini flower girls, pageboys or ringbearers unless you use real money.
Yup that really is pretty unfair in my opinion :(
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 12:07
Chelle23 wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 10:06 I was thinking last night how disappointing it was that there were no wedding clothes for the younger Sims to unlock, just to discover this morning that you have the option to purchase dresses for preteens and toddlers, and suits for male toddlers. Nothing for teens or male preteens, so assuming those will be coming to purchase as well,, unless the teens can also wear the outfits from the event.

Yup that really is pretty unfair in my opinion :(
Yes, this made me a little cranky too. The toddlers at least have some dressy outfits already, although I'm not sure when or how I unlocked them, so perhaps not everyone has them. Preteens have precisely 0 options for formal occasions, they look like such dags when everyone else is dressed up, especially the boys.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road