[LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 79
Joined: 07 Feb 2017, 04:17
x 7

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by PyroSpazz » 19 Jul 2017, 08:03

Thiscat06 wrote:
19 Jul 2017, 03:40
Next update I think we'll need a break from these crafting events.
They actually make pretty convenient props. Candle-making is a hobby of a friend of mine on whom I based one of my sims, he got a laugh out of it. Might be nice if it could be something used outside of events even if it isn't a full-flexged hobby, like the exercise equipment.
0 x

SimTillTheEnd
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 47
Joined: 06 Apr 2016, 17:43

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by SimTillTheEnd » 20 Jul 2017, 03:12

Where am I suppose to build the grand prize. With all the templates won I don't have space. I want all the houses too. Including the ones I designed. Just give us 4 or 5 more large lots. Pete's sakes!
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6189
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1093
Contact:

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by mockingbird288z » 20 Jul 2017, 05:17

The Industrial Fridge that is unlocked in the home store when you claim the house template looks exactly like the Activated Fridge from the online store Fitness Bundle (and which can be found in the Dance Party template).


IMG_0275.JPG
IMG_0276.JPG

The glass doors and window are the same doors and window from the Restaurant. As are the kitchen counters and grill.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1536
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 539

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by SKatF » 20 Jul 2017, 06:04

mockingbird288z wrote:
20 Jul 2017, 05:17
The Industrial Fridge that is unlocked in the home store when you claim the house template looks exactly like the Activated Fridge from the online store Fitness Bundle (and which can be found in the Dance Party template).



IMG_0275.JPG


IMG_0276.JPG

The glass doors and window are the same doors and window from the Restaurant. As are the kitchen counters and grill.

I wonder if the restaurant counter I got in an architect home that disappeared when I sent it to inventory will reappear when I unlock the home.
0 x

D4n1el
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 27
Joined: 18 May 2015, 12:01

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by D4n1el » 20 Jul 2017, 14:43

Has anyone got any strategies for completing this quick? At the moment I'm doing 7 2.5 hours sessions at all 4 stations and 8.5 hours when I'm asleep.
I'm not buying anything until I've unlocked all the prizes upto the supporting cast 2.
I'm trying not to spend as many SP's as possible apart from refilling the stations.
I'm also collecting the bonus items as often as I can.
My plan to unlock everything then start buying from the most expensive first then finish with the cheapest.
A: Am I doing the correct thing?
B: Does anyone have any tips?
Thanks!
0 x

D4n1el
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 27
Joined: 18 May 2015, 12:01

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by D4n1el » 20 Jul 2017, 14:45

Also has anyone tried removing the outdoor items or are they fixed like on the items in the spa?
0 x

User avatar
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 296
Joined: 11 May 2017, 01:25
Location: Melbourne, Australia
x 146
Contact:

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by contrarysims » 20 Jul 2017, 15:27

D4n1el wrote:
20 Jul 2017, 14:43
Has anyone got any strategies for completing this quick? At the moment I'm doing 7 2.5 hours sessions at all 4 stations and 8.5 hours when I'm asleep.
I'm not buying anything until I've unlocked all the prizes upto the supporting cast 2.
I'm trying not to spend as many SP's as possible apart from refilling the stations.
I'm also collecting the bonus items as often as I can.
My plan to unlock everything then start buying from the most expensive first then finish with the cheapest.
A: Am I doing the correct thing?
B: Does anyone have any tips?
Thanks!
Those are my usual tactics for these events, more or less. Something I also like to do is to use SP to complete the 8.5hr overnight times if I catch it in time in the morning. That way you get the full bonus amount. I personally don't usually use SP to restock, unless it runs out right before bed time.

However this time so far I've only been able to do a couple of 8.5hr shifts per day, sometimes a 2.5hr in the mornings, while I've been travelling without roaming data. I've just unlocked the glass stations, so it doesn't seem to be going to badly. How has everyone else done do far?
0 x
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road

D4n1el
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 27
Joined: 18 May 2015, 12:01

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by D4n1el » 20 Jul 2017, 15:36

Thanks for that! I've unlocked all stations and should have enough to unlock the doors and windows by this evening before bed-I hope! Lol
0 x

User avatar
simmare
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 146
Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 19:53
x 15

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by simmare » 20 Jul 2017, 16:10

Weird thing I've noticed with the recent live events. At least once during every live event, my coin patch becomes a standard garden patch. Not that big a deal (I just inventory it and place a new coin patch), but it's annoying and I find it weird that it keeps happening. Weird glitch?
0 x
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 55 achieved! 9/10/16

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1

User avatar
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 263
Joined: 06 Feb 2016, 16:50
x 63

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by randy_thrandy » 20 Jul 2017, 16:27

simmare wrote:
20 Jul 2017, 16:10
Weird thing I've noticed with the recent live events. At least once during every live event, my coin patch becomes a standard garden patch. Not that big a deal (I just inventory it and place a new coin patch), but it's annoying and I find it weird that it keeps happening. Weird glitch?
happens to me too!
0 x
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~

Post Reply