Re: School update?

Post by BlueIndian »

Yes this one. :)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I wonder if this pop up is causing my game to crash. I can't open it all. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Still gets to loading screen and crashes. I hope the update is soon as it looks like I won't be able to play until then. I HOPE the update fixes it.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I did finally get back in after many tries. Everyone had stopped their activities, but hopefully I can play now. Sorry for the double post, but will someone remind me how to edit my posts on this forum. I tried, but I think I may have reported myself.

Edit: Ok, on this post I can edit. I see the little pencil, but on my post above it is not available. ???
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

I think us layforummers can only edit for something like 10 minutes after we originally submit. The ones that are updated over and over are done so by mods. No big deal to just post again if more time has passed. I wouldn't really call it a double post unless the same post accidentally posts twice.
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Hana is right. If there are real double posts with the complete text being the same, we'll delete one of them.

I'm glad that you got into your game again, Ruth!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

ErinPW wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 13:00 Hana is right. If there are real double posts with the complete text being the same, we'll delete one of them.

I'm glad that you got into your game again, Ruth!
HanaV47 wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 12:34 I think us layforummers can only edit for something like 10 minutes after we originally submit. The ones that are updated over and over are done so by mods. No big deal to just post again if more time has passed. I wouldn't really call it a double post unless the same post accidentally posts twice.
Thank you, Erin and Hana! I am so glad to have gotten back in that I didn't mind resetting everyone (everysim?). BTW, I see a new picture on the Facebook page. It has teens in front of a high school.
Attachments
Sims Highschool.png
ilovethesims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ilovethesims »

telemwill wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 13:21
Thank you, Erin and Hana! I am so glad to have gotten back in that I didn't mind resetting everyone (everysim?). BTW, I see a new picture on the Facebook page. It has teens in front of a high school.
The picture was posted on Twitter as well
It seems to be in the down town area and for some reason it includes a pig running out of the school!
Attachments
A pig?
A pig?
IMG_20170823_151234.jpg (5.49 KiB) Viewed 5313 times
In the downtown
In the downtown
IMG_20170823_151514.jpg (16.02 KiB) Viewed 5313 times
Level: 54
Current quest: The school discovery one
Send me a PM if you want to add me :)
Monument Level: All Monuments Complete
No Complete HFN, but one in the works at
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

ilovethesims wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 14:20
It seems to be in the down town area and for some reason it includes a pig running out of the school!
Interesting.. thanks for pointing out the downtown background, glad they make use of that area.

If we're getting the profession gameplay again I will never finish it :( Impossible to advance unless you play for 6-10 hours :/
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

ilovethesims wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 14:20
A pig?? Well, ok then. Perhaps a school mascot.

Typical that there's no sign of preteens.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I wonder what it means that it is downtown. We have two schools already on the town map, a high school and an elementary. Does this mean this is likely to be a university? If so, will it be for adults or teens? Maybe both? Could we be getting a new life stage? I hope not, since that would probably mean preteens will never get new stuff.

Ruth