Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Downtown High School Update - Changes

Post by SKatF » 08 Sep 2017, 07:24

ErinPW wrote:
05 Sep 2017, 09:16
Rosie wrote:
05 Sep 2017, 00:50
He just went downstairs. Wish all our pets could do that.
Cats and dogs do use stairs, escalators and elevators when they are called. Place a feeding bowl upstairs and tap it to get the option "call over". Dogs also go upstairs to play frisbee on a balcony :)
Dragons and fairies also use stairs, teleporters, etc.

ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ElsieD » 09 Sep 2017, 13:17

Are there any items in the in-game store for the teacup pigs? My piglet gets sooo unhappy quickly, yet at 4 minutes per pet or scratch, I simply haven't the time to spend up to 12 minutes getting him or her to happy. :-( Can they use the cat items? In real life, my pig can be walked as a dog does to go potty OR be trained to use a litter box. Surely they must eat! Lol.
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.

Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie » 09 Sep 2017, 20:02

ElsieD wrote:
09 Sep 2017, 13:17
Are there any items in the in-game store for the teacup pigs? My piglet gets sooo unhappy quickly, yet at 4 minutes per pet or scratch, I simply haven't the time to spend up to 12 minutes getting him or her to happy. :-( Can they use the cat items? In real life, my pig can be walked as a dog does to go potty OR be trained to use a litter box. Surely they must eat! Lol.
I know. The poor piglet doesn't even get to eat. lol. Hopefully that will change soon.