Next update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Next update?

Post by contrarysims »

SIMazing wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 18:22 I'm taking this time to take a break from the game. I know I should be grinding for replacement LPs right now. But I'm bored of doing so. When the last event was over that participated in, I started to play with my sims like I used to, and build up some homes with the new items. But then I realized I was low (for me) on LPs and decided that I couldn't just let my sims do regular things. So back to the grind they went. I have limited time to play right, so it was really boring. So I stopped playing SFP and started playing other games. I've been checking in with them about once a week (long enough for them to get inspired). I'll deal with the LPs if the next update is exciting enough to consider it.
I've been doing the exact same! I really needed the break, honestly.

I'm not really impressed with this update overall. Still can't believe that a school theme update includes nothing for the preteens. Only thing I loved was the little pig. So cute!
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

contrarysims wrote: 01 Oct 2017, 01:04
SIMazing wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 18:22 I'm taking this time to take a break from the game. I know I should be grinding for replacement LPs right now. But I'm bored of doing so. When the last event was over that participated in, I started to play with my sims like I used to, and build up some homes with the new items. But then I realized I was low (for me) on LPs and decided that I couldn't just let my sims do regular things. So back to the grind they went. I have limited time to play right, so it was really boring. So I stopped playing SFP and started playing other games. I've been checking in with them about once a week (long enough for them to get inspired). I'll deal with the LPs if the next update is exciting enough to consider it.
I've been doing the exact same! I really needed the break, honestly.

I'm not really impressed with this update overall. Still can't believe that a school theme update includes nothing for the preteens. Only thing I loved was the little pig. So cute!
The piglet was the only reason I participated in this update.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Well, for me, having taken a break from the game for a year and a half, this update has been action packed. The only break I got was the animal onesies event since I finished it last time. I struggled to finish the daycare event (way too difficult!). And now, instead of grinding to replace my SPs, I'm building my daycare. I don't even know if I'll ever use it, but building is my favorite part of the game, so I'm happy.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Sims freeplay official facebook page updated their profile picture..next Halloween update coming soon..
2017-10-09 11.58.00.png
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

BlueIndian wrote: 09 Oct 2017, 06:29 Sims freeplay official facebook page updated their profile picture..next Halloween update coming soon..2017-10-09 11.58.00.png
Bet you we're getting a Night of the Candy Monsters repeat.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

image1.PNG
I hope it isn't a repeat. 3 years in a row is a bit excessive IMO.
Level 55!
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Please no more Candy Monsters
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

There's only one costume I do not recognize on the Facebook wallpaper (the mummy) which has me worried that it will be a repeat.
Last edited by garishplum on 09 Oct 2017, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
Level 55!
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

It says New Update. So I suppose no more Candy Monsters.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

I hope its not repeat of candy monsters. It has already been repeated I guess. After this current event, we need some new things :roll: