(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Debbilu_7
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: [EVENT] Groovers’n’Movers

Post by Debbilu_7 » 07 Oct 2017, 02:29

SKatF wrote:
06 Oct 2017, 01:14

Yes, that's how it works for me. I don't think active wear works like swimwear, just if they're already wearing something from that tab, and exercise, they won't change into generic exercise wear.

I wish they would stay in the activewear you select with all the exercise equipment and not just for aerobics.
Updated town info in profile

Desiree
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Desiree » 08 Oct 2017, 17:07

tangerine wrote:
06 Oct 2017, 21:17
Desiree wrote:
05 Oct 2017, 16:51
tangerine wrote:
05 Oct 2017, 15:40
Does anyone know if the activewear tab (in the wardrobe) is supposed to function like the swimwear and sleepwear tabs? ...
I think if you put thenm in the pieces under the activewear tab they will now change in and out. If you dress them under the separates or outfit tab they'll stay in them all the time. If that makes sense.
It makes sense but that's not how my game is working, sadly. My Sims change into the first outfit I won during this event (I didn't win any outfits during the original hobby event so the only other one I have is the one that was awarded after the Grooving Guru Quest: for women, a gold zip-up with shorts and a crop top). If I put them in a different full activewear outfit, they'll stay in that one when they exercise. If I mix and match activewear components, they still change into the first outfit I won. It doesn't matter which tab I use to choose the pieces.

Yea, I re-checked and my game is working somewhat like yours - except I can have them in various combinations of activewear separates, and they'll stay in those for both activewear and everyday wear. And I can put them in different regular shoes and they'll keep those on while doing aerobics. It's really annoying. I think this is new though? They used to just change into activewear for the aerobics didn't they?
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Halloween 2017 Update
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time

Debbilu_7
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Debbilu_7 » 08 Oct 2017, 23:31

Debbilu_7 wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 02:29
SKatF wrote:
06 Oct 2017, 01:14

Yes, that's how it works for me. I don't think active wear works like swimwear, just if they're already wearing something from that tab, and exercise, they won't change into generic exercise wear.

I wish they would stay in the activewear you select with all the exercise equipment and not just for aerobics.
:oops: :roll: I see where I was going wrong now...
Updated town info in profile