2017 Halloween Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: 2017 Halloween Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW »

The Thinking Man statue has changed. I thought it would change back when the quest is over, but it didn‘t.
Attachments
Thinking Man statue
Thinking Man statue
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

So in between the body paint / pj's and new activewear - there's no new prizes if you've completed the hairstyles and French romance events? I like new things, but a break is nice too!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Desiree wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 18:00 So in between the body paint / pj's and new activewear - there's no new prizes if you've completed the hairstyles and French romance events? I like new things, but a break is nice too!
Correct!

The Chocolate Lover's Carnival for Halloween Outfits sounds like it will be the rest of the Halloween costumes from the Night of the Candy Monsters quest. They mention Frankenstein and Pumpkin Head as some of the items you can unlock in the quest. Those are the adult male and teen male costumes that are not in the Halloween Costume Pack that can be unlock with either real money or in the mystery shop box.

I would then venture to guess that the rest of the outfits in that event will be the Fawn for adult women, the Fairy for teen girls, the Unicorn for preteen girls, the Lion for preteen boys, and the astronauts for toddlers. Pics of the costumes. Since they like to do the hobby events in 7s I'm guessing it will be one outfit per completion of the hobby collection.

Then the Charming Barber event and French Romance event are repeats.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The Chocolatier Event is coming soon in my tiny town. I wonder about the meaning of „Get your skates on …“ :? :lol:
Attachments
Chocolatier Event
Chocolatier Event
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

I didn't get this pop-up! Is it because I finished the candy monsters event last time? Because I think the prize is the same as last year's. :?:
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

BlueIndian wrote: 21 Oct 2017, 17:35 I didn't get this pop-up! Is it because I finished the candy monsters event last time? Because I think the prize is the same as last year's. :?:
Must be because I didn't get it either. I'm hoping I'll still be able to purchase the chocolate making equipment.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I was doing some minor remodelling around town today and I experianced some serious lag with build and buy mode :( Upon further inspection I now blame the new weird recommend tab. I think the game is checking my inventory and making recommendations off that and I have pretty full inventory :( I'm pretty sure this happend today in my game but maybe I just noticed it today.
Attachments
This items appeared after I also added a living room chair
This items appeared after I also added a living room chair
This is what I had in the tab after I put in a new toilet in one of my houses
This is what I had in the tab after I put in a new toilet in one of my houses
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Yes! This lag during build mode happens in my game too. The recommended tab recognises our recently used items. If I use green rugs then it'll recommend green rug in other sizes. And it also recommends items related to it.Due to this, the recommendations change very frequently specially when you are redecorating whole house and it causes lag. I wish we could turn off this feature.
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

The recommend tag JUST showed up in my game today. Haven't done any re decorating so don't know if it was there earlier. Mostly useless recommends for me. I hate decorating, and it slows my already slow tablet down :(
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Another bad thing I just noticed in my game, a table type dissappeared :/
Attachments
20171101_120437.jpg